Ignored member posting on my thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CSEtrader, Mar 24, 2019.

1. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Wrbtrader,
    Thank you for your time and attention.
    Thank you also for explaining to me, that you are not attacking me, the remark just in time - exactly when this sentiment had arisen during my reading.

But before we go further, let's clarify the parties - who you are and who I am.
    First of all, you are many years now a member here, with many posts, some are real gems of history and roots in a trading family. If I recall well, you are from Chicago, son of floor trader, one of those famous and rare, with French-speaking roots and living now in Canada, enjoying your family, trading and posting on ET. Please, correct me if I am wrong.
    As for me - it is all on our website, with name and facts. And I came here almost only one year ago when UBS decided to oppress us further and to throw out our belongings, books, musical instruments, furniture etc. I came looking for help and signatures on our petition, https://letsmaketheworldfairer.com/, among ninety thousand traders-their avatars.

I got the precious five signatures. Thank you, courageous Five!

Now, summarising, what I learn from reading your posts :
    1. You never reply to the arguments of paying tributes to Mr. Leo Melamed.:
    This appeared quite strange to me, considering that you are from Chicago traders old family - so I suppose, that you belong to the small circle of families, who were profiting historically on corning onion and egg, before Mr. Leo Melamed and his administration, made it just and fair market.
    Or there are some other reasons.
    Please, bring some light on this to me and to all ET members.
    2. You are advising me to go on my own forum, which already exists on our website. So, what else? If you wish, you can put your comments there.
    However, by advising, you are assuming the position of a jandarme. May you reveal to us who entitled you? Or if it is yourself, what are the reasons, please?
    3. You are alluding, that Baron can see everything and so allowing D. to offend and spread fake information? Well, that can be only if B. is in concert with D. and consequently with UBS, Credit Suisse and other brainwashers designed to ruin us, retail traders. Please, comment.
    4. You are omitting the fact that your protege - D.:
    4.a. is using bad words and scandalous approach in order to create chaos and disarray, with zero value
    4.b. promoted himself under Fl lawyer ( maybe she is his wife, and he is her Ukrainian husband), in any event, it is proved and I posted it on my thread. Do you want me to put it here, or can you comment?
    4.c. D. has a very special account about disarray in my home after our violent and unlawful eviction, which one can obtain only if strictly connected with UBS lawyers/gang. More details are in my thread. Do you believe it is not sufficient base to restrict this type of poster?
    5. Considering all of the above, do you sincerely believe that a person like that should be left free and unpunished to keep posting, especially on my thread, or in any public forum?
    And if you do, will you please, specify, what kind of value it will bring to the whole quality of ET?

I believe and I feel that it is true - Baron is not a puppet of anyone, just an honest American example of the "American dream" realized.
    So why do you feel that you are entitled to give me advice to not be posting here?
    I am not speaking about solidarity among traders, which obviously is out of your range of perception and, to your favor, it is probably still at Universe's embryo stage.
    I am not attacking you, certainly, but I am extending before you a possibility to build dialogue, giving answers with the hope that a decent conversation is possible.
    D.is excluded by himself.
    And I am not trying to control, but sincerely to add value and to raise the
    level of conversation. So please, help me to understand, are you trying to insinuate that Baron has orchestrated your post and Overnight's last posts on my thread? If so, I don't believe and find it scandalous.
    What I have learned about Baron is that he is frank and strong with pure, high human values and if he would need to say something, he would not need you or Overnight to speak on his behalf.
    So please, speak for yourself, not for Baron or the whole ET community.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    #11     Mar 25, 2019
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

CSEtrader,

Wow...thanks for the in-depth information. I am surprise by you mentioning the name Leo Melamed.

Unfortunately, I do not believe the ET forum is a suitable place to talk about personal background info in the public because of the nature of this forum. Yet, the info about me that you have is a little mixed up (incorrect) and I will send you a pm with correct details.

Yet, I will say publicly that Baron did not orchestrated my post nor did I have any conversations with him involving you. Also, of course he knows more info behind the scenes...he's the forum owner and an active participant at his own forum in comparison to other forum owners that let moderators do all the work for them.

wrbtrader

#12     Mar 25, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Hello, wrbtrader!
    Thank you for your pm and for confirming that Baron has not any involvement with your post, as I assumed.
    I raised some points in my long pm to you and will follow your guidelines on how is better to communicate further and develop those thems.
    Please, forgive if some if my allegations lucked respect to you, and knowing now your background I taking them back.
    Why you are surprised about my mention Mr. Leo Melamed?
    He us Mose' of individual traders, and Hus book "escape to the futures" is my trading Bible.
    Not sure how much it us private, but when they violently evicted us, in Gestapo style, in only two hours, with the order to get only what us sufficient for one bight, I took few books, one of those was "Escape to the futures"

#13     Mar 26, 2019
  4. schweiz

schweiz

@CSEtrader

did you notice that Baron deleted a few postings here?

The posting where a link to Twitter was posted to expose Destriero as a liar disappeared.
    My reaction on that posting was deleted too.

Does the truth hurt? Probably it does and it might expose a big scam.

#14     Mar 26, 2019
    volente_00 and CSEtrader like this.
  5. destriero

destriero

@fibo_trader is the new nick of a banned alias.

fibo posted to this thread that a blotter was posted to my Twitter feed. He stated that it's the blotter belonging to a friend of MC and therefore were not my own.

fibo also stated that the Twitter wayback shows that a blotter posted to my Twitter feed was from another individual.

100% bullshit.

I've never posted a blotter to Twitter. I've never posted an OPM blotter here, or anywhere. Every blotter posted to ET (or anywhere) were from accounts held in my name and SSN. No joint accounts with my wife; no OPM.

The threads were deleted as they were obviously libelous as the "Twitter blotters" were never deleted; in that I've never posted trading PNL or blotters to Twitter.

fibo and schweiz were outed (by me) as frauds. Their counter is to doxx my Twitter feed? Have at it.

Here you go: https://staringispolite.github.io/twayback-machine/

#15     Mar 26, 2019
  6. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Hello, Schweiz,
    please, forgive me for being late.
    Thank you for exposing this - no, I have not seen your post (as you may notice, coming here only after RMH and when our pleadings are leaving me for a free breath). Sorry to miss it - can you please, Pm it to me?

Sincerely, I thought this thread would not be an issue, just a technical tool and Baron will accede my requests and make good grounds to the future. Perhaps in this way we would not loose Slarti, Xela, qxl1011, who's expertise, wit and sense of humor I am missing after my return.

However Baron has had the talent, devotion and courage to start this blog and to keep it for twenty plus years.
    He showed to us, in different occasions - actions and posts, his integrity. The very existence of my thread is to prove that he is frank and sincerely is doing his best for our rights - rising class of free, independent traders. Bringing an unbelievable change in this society, helping it to evolve to the whole harmony and prosperity.

The question is how much pressure is he experiencing?
    Certainly D. was and is still a scam, troll. But have you noticed how many here are liking him? And on the thread launched by Vanzandt: "D. should be banished", do you recall that? Why does a myriad of posts in support of this hysterical come up?... I have no reasonable answer to this question. And why was he kept instead of the enigmatic Xela? Why is he allowed to post without restrictions here and the posts against him are deleted? Can it be that he is married to money and his wife is FBI, as he wrote? If so, his entourage is somehow blackmailing the survival of this Forum? Have you seen it on my thread, when I posted emails form Fl attorney and his wife? And D. has it all? What is this? And if somehow they are pressing Baron? Who knows. I personally, have a strong feeling that Baron is not in concert with them.
    I am grateful to Baron and I do hope that he will decide to give a tool to all mature members to put a filter on their thread: if, lets say, you have on ET more then a number of years or number of posts during certain number of years/months, you will be qualified to have power over one scandalous poster, who will make more than two/three offences nonsense - defamation postings. Something of this sort.
    I am fund of ET, happy to meet you and other rare and brilliant, experienced traders, unique personalities. And I am a supporter of Baron, for what is my experience for now and I hope that there will be more, it is all in his hands,

#16     Mar 26, 2019
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you, Sprout!
    But somehow the tool, which I am trying to promote (please, read my post to Schweitz) can help to improve the whole quality of this forum and get a good ride of trolls?
    Why have we to support them in silence? yes, ignore is the best tool, but once it costs so little to get ride of them , why not?
    I agree dislike button can be double sided dangerous weapon. instead the proposal of this tread is the possibility for those who are having some type of credibility here, starting their threads and then are under trolls attack?
    At the end Leo Tolstoy already formulated it a hundred years ago(sorry not exact quote, by memory):
    Evil people are always cluing in flocks in order to perform their attack, so all that good people have to do is to stay together.

#17     Mar 26, 2019
  8. Sprout

Sprout

Trolls attract trolls, liars attract liars, idiots attract idiots.

Imho, you are giving way too much attention to them.

Just pivot, there’s much better feeling things to put one’s attention on.

#18     Mar 26, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Truth.
    But this dirty on my thread, it is like to have animals excrement, will you, please, forgive me such a paragon, in the middle of your living room - you clean it and forget.
    Or as yogi says - "compassion but no mercy".
    Didn't you found it nice if signor ET members will be allowed to put a block for certain trolls, who has mastery mainly in creating low level energy?i

#19     Mar 26, 2019
  10. vinc

vinc

so how about that: ''
    EliteTrader.com is a group of 93,392 financial traders that have meaningful conversations about all aspects of the business to help each other learn faster, develop new relationships, and avoid costly mistakes.''
    ??
    ha ha :))
    if it weren't for 'trolls' / whatever that is in this site' context/ this forum wouldn't exist! :)
    out of this number at least half probably doesn't even have a trading account:)
    it's just no use banning anybody as anyways it boils down to trolls banning trolls ,ha ha:))
    Des is an exception and a rare one at that. Well, trading is difficult to figure out but Des's presence here is even harder :)

#20     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.