Ignore List?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by alain, Feb 27, 2003.

1. alain

alain

I have never added anyone to my ignore list but it occurs sometimes that I come into a thread and many users in this thread are on "ignore". Are there users that are automatically ignored?

2. TGregg

TGregg

To check your ignore list, click on "Your Account" in the upper right corner, then click on "Edit Ignore List".

3. i'm not sure about that, but some users here were definitely born ignoramouses...

4. LOL That is "IGNORAMUSES" (for your personal edification):D

5. "LOL"?

ooh yeah, FU - NNEE

6. because after your ridiculous "announcement" of a disaster happening in N.Y., which showed a lack of class on your part, you have been added to many a posters "ignore" function.

7. alain

alain

that was actually posted with a positive intention and not to offend anyone. At the point of the event, none knew what really happened there and with comments like yours many good posters lose their desire to post anything in these forums. I wonder who really shows a lack of class in this forum here.

8. TGregg

TGregg

What we need is for Ignore to work on threads - if somebody from my ignore list starts a thread then I never see that thread.