Ignore feature enhancement request

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Random.Capital, Mar 16, 2009.

1. #11     Mar 18, 2009
  2. Thundagod (T28), your attempt to get a campaign against me (by pming all the users you can think of to rise against the machine - yes, they've told me about it) is quite admirable.

Jack Hershey has sent his thanks as well for taking the heat off him for a week, though I told him you would probably return shortly.

In the meantime, I don't think I'll let you goad me into further bouts of stupidity.

Best of luck.

Ivan

#12     Mar 18, 2009
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Ivanovich

03-18-09 07:33 AM

Thundagod (T28), your attempt to get a campaign against me (by pming all the users you can think of to rise against the machine - yes, they've told me about it) is quite admirable.

Jack Hershey has sent his thanks as well for taking the heat off him for a week, though I told him you would probably return shortly.

.................................................................................................... Jackaquack loves anyone who has fallen for his elixir. Hardly a bell ringing endorsement. :p

PS: Jackalope has a prize for everyone, he never fails to surprise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_x7U7n8iU

#13     Mar 19, 2009
  4. The Hershey comment was just a joke.

#14     Mar 19, 2009