Ignore could be way better...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Eight, May 6, 2013.

1. Eight

Eight

When we put somebody on ignore, their threads don't show up in the list of five.. so people can attack the website by getting themselves put on ignore and then starting a lot of threads which many won't see. It might be better if we could see the top five threads that aren't started by someone we have on ignore. It would take away control by the members that nobody want's to hear from.

Ignore could be way, way more intelligently done. A database could be kept of each member's "ignore score", the number of people that have each member on ignore. We could have an ignore setting ranging from 0% [nobody ignored] to x% [x percent of the top scorers in the database being ignored] just as a general setting.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

You want to see a list of threads that aren't started? You already have that list on your computer. It's called a blank screen.

I have to be honest with you. Your post makes no sense whatsoever to me. Maybe you can clarify it or someone can translate it for me.

3. Eight

Eight

We would always see five threads.. the threads started by people with lots of ignores [trolls] would slip silently into the night...