Ignorance on display - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

I did not say otherwise

I don't freak out by making mountains out of molehills

#11     Apr 1, 2019

2. anyone who learned that in high school forgot the details a long time ago and if you are saying YOU knew it then nobody believes that.

#12     Apr 1, 2019
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Guess you failed history class in high school.

#13     Apr 1, 2019
  4. I think you could have forgotten the details and still remembered that the Amendment was inspired by the FDR experience but did not expel him from office or prevent him from running again. He was dead, as has been pointed out.

#14     Apr 1, 2019
    The Futures Farmer likes this.
  5. So you are going to tell me you remember exactly high school history from 30-40 years ago and you knew what she said was wrong the minute she said it or only after the article popped up highlighting it and fact checking . I am not excusing her ignorance when making such a point but a lot of Alex Trebek geniuses here all of a sudden.

#15     Apr 1, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

it's not about freaking out, but pointing out crazy when you see it. But keep supporting the team instead of defending common sense. It helps us identify who is concerned about making things better and who is concerned about toting the "party line".

#16     Apr 2, 2019
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I didn't know all the details before this incident, so I wouldn't have known. But I'll tell you this, if I was a member of Congress and going to make a speech about it, I'd sure as hell make sure I had it right before opening my big fat mouth on the pulpit.

#17     Apr 2, 2019
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Because Republicans are led by the wisest of men

#18     Apr 2, 2019
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Wow! I haven't seen the Ricter Riddle in so long. Well done, my friend.

#19     Apr 2, 2019
    MoneyMatthew likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

#20     Apr 2, 2019