IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. But age isn't the only thing to pay attention to, you also need to look at the broker's image.

#71     Sep 26, 2016
  2. Gramp

Gramp

I've once again concluded that it's very comfortable to trade when the spread is not widening with the news. I moved the stop loss closer to the price, because I was already planning to exit the deal, but I figured I should see how things play out, having an active order. The price started to slow down and started sideways movement, I was afraid of it turning back and moved the SL. Anyway, my order almost got knocked out with the news. What saved me was that it doesn't widen like with a floating one. As a result - I got more profit!

#72     Oct 12, 2016
  3. Carlll

Carlll

Well, what can I say - that was your day, you got really lucky! They say moving stops is not a very good idea, and it results in losses.

#73     Oct 13, 2016
  4. Luck is when a person guesses, acts out of luck. In this same case, the trader conciously didn't exit the deal, supposing that the price would move in his direction. Yes, in some ways it is luck, but in general it's a result of consious actions.

#74     Oct 14, 2016
  5. Carlll

Carlll

I think luck is always a part of it. Even if you're doing something with certainty, you need luck for there not to occur something unexpected. In other words, can't get nowhere without luck! Sometimes it happens that you do something stupid but then it turns out to be the thing that helped you make more profit.

#75     Oct 16, 2016
  6. Gramp

Gramp

This is being highly philosophical. Yes, one needs luck, but luck doesn't like lazy people. For you to get lucky, you have to work at it. Nobody's gonna bring you your money, you have to earn it. I mean if you're a regular jo, if you're a boss that's a different story - other people then make money for you.

#76     Oct 17, 2016
  7. Carlll

Carlll

I can't understand one moment, at one time I created a tool and noticed that if I were to create a tool with currencies without the dollar, the dollar will still be present in the deals. Bug system? I'm trying out a new tool right now and it's the same situation there.

#77     Oct 18, 2016
  8. No, it's not a bug, that's the way it's supposed to be. If you're for instance trading the eur/gbp pair, then the deals will go through eur/usd and gbp/usd. In MT4 this process was left behind the curtain, but in nettradex one can see how it works.

#78     Oct 19, 2016
  9. Carlll

Carlll

Oh, now I get it. Now I noticed that pairs with the dollar have a low spread and pairs without the dollar - spreads are much higher. THanks, I didn't know any of this.

#79     Oct 20, 2016
  10. Gramp

Gramp

I read something like this a long time ago, but didn't pay attention to it, because I didn't know how I could use such information. Now when I create tools I know ahead of time what deals will be opened at the beginning of the deal with PCI Geworko.

#80     Oct 21, 2016