IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Mifar

Mifar

I remember when I just began to trade, I couldn't understand why SL goes off if the price is far from the level, and only later I asked the question in support and found out the reason, then I tried trading only with accounts that have a fixed spread.

#51     Aug 18, 2016
  2. Mifar

Mifar

It's better to have a stable trend, with low trend power, than one that has high power, but is inclined to trend changes.

#52     Aug 18, 2016
  3. Carlll

Carlll

How can I find out what spread I have on my PCI geworko and whether it's fixed?

#53     Aug 19, 2016
  4. Gramp

Gramp

Spread on all the instruments is fixed and what is its value can be found in the terminal. In the quotes deduct the price of bid and ask and you will get the spread.

#54     Aug 20, 2016
  5. By the way, it isn't very comfortable that you can't see right away what the spread is, but you have to count. I hope they work that out in the new version.

#55     Aug 21, 2016
  6. Gramp

Gramp

I think that's not the most important thing, because the spread is almost always staying on one level, one time will be enough to recognize and memorize or for instance write down in the tool title, that's all.

#56     Aug 22, 2016
  7. That's a good idea to write in the title the spread according to the tool! Thank you, I will do it! )))

#57     Aug 23, 2016
  8. Mifar

Mifar

To decrease the tool's spread, don't be exotic about it. It's best to use majors. But taking into consideration that many deals are opened here not often, since the tools allow for long term deals, the spread becomes very small.

#58     Aug 24, 2016
  9. Carlll

Carlll

I wonder if there is statistics about how much time did the longest deal last on the forex market and how many points of profit in brought?

#59     Aug 25, 2016
  10. Gramp

Gramp

Actually in the terminal there are many instruments which help in managing detailed statistics, starting with the log of events and ending with the condition of the account, if that's what you were asking about.

#60     Sep 12, 2016