IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carlll

Carlll

I haven’t noticed that some buttons duplicate itself. Maybe it’s because I have other stuff to think about, that’s why I don’t really take such small things into consideration.

#41     Jul 18, 2016
  2. Exactly such small things stack up into a big convenience. Sometimes everything seems fine, but something is still missing, and if you add an element, you get the thing you wanted!

#42     Jul 19, 2016
  3. Gramp

Gramp

If it were possible, I would happily move half of the MT4’s functionality to NetTradeX because MT4 and MT5 are really miserable and inconvenient.

#43     Jul 21, 2016
  4. Carlll

Carlll

After working with both terminals, I can say that they have the same purpose, but are completely different.

#44     Jul 22, 2016
  5. Mifar

Mifar

I can’t say that they have the same purpose. In MT4 and MT5 you can only trade, when nettradex gives you an opportunity to build your own instruments, which is a huge difference.

#45     Jul 24, 2016
  6. Carlll

Carlll

Mostly important for me is to have an access to the market and stable work. Everything else is just about details.

#46     Jul 26, 2016
  7. Gramp

Gramp

Do you consider a fixated spread better than floating?

#47     Aug 14, 2016
  8. Carlll

Carlll

That all depends on your trading style. For some it's better when the spread is floating and not very high, for others - when the spread is higher, but atleast fixated.

#48     Aug 15, 2016
  9. Gramp

Gramp

As I understand, everyone is aftraid of widening their spread after breaking news, right? Sometimes it happens that the spread reaches a level of dozens of points and gets through all the losses.

#49     Aug 16, 2016
  10. This happens on a floating spread, and not a fixed spread, it can't be expanded by much. Well say, by 1 point, if the news is big, then by 2 points max and that's all, but not by tens of points.

#50     Aug 17, 2016