IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carlll

Carlll

Such texts must be written in review websites. And as far as I know, such sites require proof before posting anything from the participants.

#111     Aug 5, 2018
  2. Fadip

Fadip

No, I don't even know such websites. Posts are published easily and without any evidence. Often, the administrator asks to show something as evidence, but almost always it ends unsuccessfully.

#112     Aug 9, 2018
  3. Carlll

Carlll

On Friday, April 10, I got 1.000 pips in 1 transaction.In general, when I opened the deal I expected to receive 100-200 pips of profit and close the deal. It's good that I decided to wait until the end of the day =)

#113     Aug 24, 2018
  4. Fadip

Fadip

Such a thing happens to me as well. I opened an account for scalping and saw that it would be better to hold the deal and get much more profit from it. Of course, sometimes I get nothing.

#114     Aug 25, 2018
  5. Carlll

Carlll

Yes, these are big risks, but for such cases there is a trailing stop. It has already saved me for many times.Yes, and nettradex also helps in this in a quite cool way. It allows using trailing when the terminal is off.

#115     Aug 27, 2018
  6. Cartey

Cartey

Hello! I prefer to trade with stocks and recently have faced this broker. Can anybody tell me if IFCM is reliable broker or not?

#116     Oct 23, 2018
  7. Bacon

Bacon

Hey there! I trade with IFC markets. They have a lot of stocks. Also, it is reliable company.

#117     Oct 24, 2018
  8. Sig

Sig

Thank goodness we have your say-so in your one and only post! We'll all give this the attention it deserves.

This entire thread is hilarious.

#118     Oct 24, 2018
  9. Bacon

Bacon

You are welcome. Next time i will try to have 1 billion posts done, before writing my first one. Just one question. You have wrote 3700 posts, too much free time or what?

#119     Oct 25, 2018
  10. Trazy

Trazy

Hey everybody. Try to trade on demo. This is the way you are checking a broker.

#120     Oct 26, 2018