IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Gramp

Gramp

I liked that the broker provides a choice of accounts with fixed or floating spreads. That's very cool and really useful, as one can choose an account according to his trading style. And what concerns large spreads on cryptocurrencies, well it's the same everywhere, and everyone understands that there is no sense in getting involved in cryptocurrency trading with small deposits.

#101     May 19, 2018
  2. Fadip

Fadip

I agree that the chart of cryptocurrency is very volatile. Once I traded cryptocurrencies with a broker, but I was really annoyed by requotes. I traded using scalping and indeed 3-5 deals out of 10 got requotes. I gave up on this. Yes, I understand that they are necessary, but not in such quantity. When I tried to trade, here I was pleasantly surprised. During the 5 deals that I've made, there was no slip or requote. Even though I have not changed anything. The provider of the Internet is the same as before and the device itself remained the same.

#102     May 21, 2018
  3. Babaha

Babaha

I've got the feeling that i'm deceived.

#103     May 22, 2018
  4. Carlll

Carlll

Carry out technical analysis and you will understand the whole joke of this situation. Previously, I did not understand how a broker can interfere with the trading process, but after reading an article about requotes and how some brokers use them, I'm not surprised at such cases.

#104     May 25, 2018
  5. Fadip

Fadip

You know, I don't need it. Yes, if I were still to trade with such a broker, I would definitely check this, but now I see no sense in that. Now I'm trading here and I am fine with it.

#105     Jun 1, 2018
  6. Babaha

Babaha

Broker IFC Markets interferes in the process of filing the quotations for a trader. This means that the broker can manage your quotes and manipulate them. When you open a deal, it does not go directly to the stock exchange, it is not clear at all whether your deals are on the stock exchange. With a high probability, the broker is a scam.

#106     Jun 1, 2018
  7. Show the screenshot of transactions, where we can see that the opening was not at the price that everyone had. It would be even better, if you give the investor's login and password, so that we can check that ourselves. Your words make me have doubts.

#107     Jun 28, 2018
  8. Fadip

Fadip

Do you seriously think that this person has an account here? I think that he has just nothing to do and he wants to provoke us, but it's not clear what actions he expects from us.

#108     Jun 29, 2018
  9. Such a thing doesn't always happen. Sometimes, there are really failures in work, either because of a bad connection or because of some mistakes made by the broker itself. My friend had a spike which must have brought him to profit but they cleared it!

#109     Jun 30, 2018
  10. Fadip

Fadip

Yes, there may be problems and they occur in all brokerage companies without an exception and each company fixes it. In this situation, there were unfounded allegations against the broker.

#110     Aug 4, 2018