IFC Markets

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gramp, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carlll

Carlll

I did not set myself such a goal, I'm just trading and enjoying trading, well, money is like a nice bonus for me, are you still trading with this broker?

#91     Jan 23, 2018
  2. Of course I'm trading, and why not. The conditions they have are normal, the quality of service is also at a fairly high level, so I see no reason to change this broker to another one. By the way, in which terminal are you trading?

#92     Feb 13, 2018
  3. Carlll

Carlll

Mainly on MT4, as for me it is the most convenient and functional terminal. Recently, by the way, I began to master Fibonacci levels, a very interesting tool for market analysis.

#93     Feb 21, 2018
  4. Yes, Fibonacci retracements is a very useful tool for analyzing the market, helps determine the trend reversal, but in order to master it, you need to spend a lot of time, it's much easier to trade inside the channel, by support / resistance levels.

#94     Mar 21, 2018
  5. Carlll

Carlll

I tried how to trade in levels, but nothing good came out of it. Now I practically trade without indicators, a couple of ema on the chart and macd, the quality of the signals to enter is medium, that is why I master new analysis tools.

#95     Mar 26, 2018
  6. Fadip

Fadip

What about news trading with this broker, as far as I understand most of the accounts are with fixed spread, are there any extensions?

#96     Mar 28, 2018
  7. For accounts with a fixed spread, the changes are minimal, they arise when there is very high volatility in the market, for example, when important economic statistics come out. Do you like to trade on the news?

#97     Apr 24, 2018
  8. Fadip

Fadip

Yes, I often use fundamental analysis to assess the situation on the market, but I usually trade only on the most important news of the type non farm, such news gives good price impulses and many opportunities to enter the market.

#98     Apr 24, 2018
  9. Carlll

Carlll

I now began to actively trade futures for bitcoin, these assets have recently appeared at the broker's. All would be ok, but the spread is quite impressive for these assets.

#99     Apr 26, 2018
  10. Fadip

Fadip

I would not say that the spread on the bitcoin futures is high, in principle these are quite standard conditions, which are due to the high volatility of this asset.

#100     Apr 30, 2018