If you're young, pay attention to Madoff.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by flytiger, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Why does it matter whether he stole from Jews, Goyim, or Muslims? He stole from every investor, many via other funds that did not even know Bernie MADE OFF with their heart earned money.

He is a SCUMBAG to the Nth degree, period.

#51     Dec 14, 2008
  2. Link?

I'm not doubting, I'd just be interested in finding out more about that.

#52     Dec 14, 2008
  3. #53     Dec 14, 2008
  4. #54     Dec 14, 2008
  5. karol88

karol88

actually I knew jewish couple that did a similar thing (of course nothing this size)....over and over again...made lots of money, supported their family and friends with it, and moved from country to country every time they got caught... and do you think they or their family felt bad about it? hell no!

#55     Dec 14, 2008
  6. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

ponzi schemes are common in penny stocks in nasdaq where madoff and some brokers founded madoff.

in some degree the stock market or acts like a ponzi scheme in that when people cashout or sell the price will crash.

in a ponzi scheme the investors get nothing.

#56     Dec 14, 2008
  7. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

proceeds of crime.

all his assets and wealth sold to pay investors.

but it's tough to find the cash now it's disappeared into offshore accounts.. out of US jurisdiction.

#57     Dec 14, 2008

8. Bloody hell you seriously need to get a life mate if you are actually doing that in your spare time!! LOL :D :p

And you need to toughen up and drop all that 'relgious priest sounding nonense' if you want to survive in the trading world! :cool:
    Since there is no fuking 'caring about others or any of form of romance whatsoever when it comes down to trading!!'

Its simply a case of 1 guy makes the money and is happy, the other sap gets his money taken away from him and so he is left in neagtive and sad.

#58     Dec 14, 2008
  9. I'm doing fine. you're the one with the sloped forehead. Doesn't make you a bad guy. Just an unfeeling, disgusting mass of humanity. Just the way it is. There are more than me than there are of you. You can win trading and be honest and offer the community a service. I hold up Don Bright as an example. He hasn't got a problem putting his skills up, and going mano on mano. When the other mano cheats and steals, that's when we have a problem. And we have a problem.

People like you are why there are supposed to be penalties. It is the regulatory agencies that fell down, and let the lower half of the moral hierarchy believing that, even if they get caught, the penalties are so soft, it's worth it. Especially if you don't have the self respect to feel embarrassment. That phase is over. You are about to see the dark side of enforcement, which will begin with enforcement against Enforcement. Madoff just finished the SEC. Now, the politicians, the ultimate bottom of that hierarchy, protects itself by lashing out with fury. It should start this week.

When I go home a winner, it's an honest win. When I lose if it's an honest loss, so be it. It the dishonest manipulation I go after.

So, thanks for your consideration, but guys like you I can do without. I saw enough of you when I worked in brokerage offices. I do not miss the ilk.

#59     Dec 14, 2008
  10. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

madoff was too big to investigate. teflon guy.
    he had all the money and lawyers and accountants and bank connections to hide any money laundered.

even the SEC FBI Interpol couldn't touch him or silenced from investigating him .... only his family turned on him
    just like the mafia. only members turned on each other.

one thing for sure, the anti-terrorism act actually put his fraud into the coffin. these laws enabled police to dig deep into his financial network or secret accounts. etc.

Even the Swiss banks no longer can hide or keep secret money with anti-terrorism legislation to fight against money laundering by terrorist groups successfully uncovered the bigges fraud to date in wall street history. the great depression of the 1920's was also full of fraud and had zeror regulation back then.

#60     Dec 14, 2008