If you're not with me, you're against me

Discussion in 'Options' started by Aquarians, May 15, 2018.

1. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Then, perhaps divorce would be option for me the only one option if I was in your situation. At the end you are treasured with "thicker than water" family.

#31     May 15, 2018
  2. JSOP

JSOP

That's why no birth controls, no abortions, no divorce, no same-sex unions(apologize beforehand for the offensiveness of this notion) and you breed!!! Roman Catholics' got the right idea, I guess. ;)

#32     May 15, 2018
  3. There's no ideal family and contrary to what ideas you may get, I love my wife and kid. They're just not ready for the full brutality of hunting deers in the woods for dinner. My kid will have to be some day, unless I can change the game so it's no longer a required activity in order to survive.

#33     May 15, 2018
  4. JSOP

JSOP

For all the things that you don't tell your family, you think they don't know? I tell ya they know, for sure. :) They just don't bring it up to you out of respect to you knowing that you want to keep it as a secret to them but they've figured it out, trust me, maybe not all, but at least some of it. And the same thing to you, even though your brothers don't tell you everything, you really don't know what's going on with them? And I tell ya, when s*** REALLY hits the fan, your family is going to be the one who will pull through for you, things that your friends just won't be able to do. Not diminishing the value of true and real friends or anything but there are things that your friends are just NOT able to do.

You and your siblings are really keepers to each other. Once your parents are gone, you and your siblings are going to be the only ones left supporting each other; they are the only ones who TRULY know you even on a physical level without you having to say anything.

#34     May 15, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  5. LOL. Gotta remember the expression.

I've posted in the "Options" thread since I'm an options guy and don't care much for outsiders, especially since it's like 99.98% of them. Stock and FX trading, charts, programming and chit chat, almost all there is.

Guys who get (and trade) options are special.

#35     May 15, 2018
  6. Sure they know :)

Let's say my family (wife, siblings, parents) are too risk-adverse. Friends, not so much, since they don't care as much, and I know it. In the end it's me who makes the decision, though, so it helps having a bit of a distance between opinions and not all of them speaking on the same voice. Diversity is good.

#36     May 15, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. Handle123

Handle123

I always thought saying nothing was a response, just not the response humans wanted or not wanted....and seldom is the non response of having no opinion. I am not with "they" and I am a lone spirit who play in a field of all lone spirits.

#37     May 15, 2018
    beginner66 and CSEtrader like this.
    #38     May 15, 2018
  9. saw Kriis at a small club in Dallas Tx many years ago, still a great memory,

#39     May 15, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. spindr0

spindr0

Hey, don't blame me for being the market maker between you and the other fool who took the other side of your trade

:D :p :D

#40     May 16, 2018