If you're not with me, you're against me

Discussion in 'Options' started by Aquarians, May 15, 2018.

1. Options.

What do you chose?

2. Lee-

Lee-

I was with you up until you posed this question.

JackRab, Handle123 and Robert Morse like this.
  3. Wtf is the point of this thread?

4. No idea. I'm drunk now but don't rely on it tomorrow when Imma gonna collect intelligence on what you said so far.

Easiest thing is to say nothing but then again you go back from where you came from.

If you say something, know that everything you say can and WILL be used against you. Not by me, I'm the good guy if I can make it happen. But there are others.

CSEtrader likes this.
  5. bookish

bookish

When I was younger I thought this was a very selfish and destructive perspective. Now that I'm more experienced I realize it is pretty much true. People are hateful. If they are not actively cooperating with you, they are against you. They might not be trying hard to hurt you, but they are against you.

Aquarians and CSEtrader like this.
  6. fan27

fan27

Neither. I have no position.

7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

"They might not be trying hard to hurt you, but they are against you." as Bookish said #5 and sadly we experienced it as very true. We've seen our capital and profits robbed by Credit Suisse and then by UBS, we found ourselves to fell in cashless but this condition worked as litmus paper. Most of those who were around during the party has disappeared. But life is good - new and trustful stepped in. So even if someone with you it is not always true, just take off the masks.

Aquarians likes this.
  8. The opposite might not be true but if you don't attack me, I'll do the least and return the favor.

CSEtrader likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Probably not a good habit if you're looking for a "co-founder" as you said in that other thread. Drinking during the day is not high on the list of attributes for success. Not casting stones, just sayin'.

JackRab likes this.
  10. Samewise. I don't love you, I don't hate you. I don't even have a neutral or anti-neutral position with respect to you.

#10     May 15, 2018