If you're not fat, you're too skinny

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by VEGASDESERT, Aug 10, 2022.

1. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

I work out, I'm 165, 5'11"

Bench +200, Squat, +200.

Whatever, not amazing but fine.

My point is, I like to be on the leaner side and trying
    to get to about 15% body fat but the too skinny comments
    from family are starting to flood in.

Its annoying that when you're in shape and healthy, its wrong! :banghead:

2. Those family members can't keep up with you in maintaining a lean body. Which makes them look worse than you. Thus, in order to protect themselves, they'll try to sabotage you and your progress, hoping that you will return to their level.
    Rest assured: this does not only happen in your family, but in many families all over the world. It is a well-known phenomenon. Nevertheless, still annoying for all of us who try to maintain a lean and healthy body.

lucysparabola and VEGASDESERT like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

No, no, NO! You keep doing what you are doing man. 165. 5'11! You are nothing but meat, muscle and gristle. You are not "too thin", you are athletic. I used to be that way, I know the feeling.

SCREW these jerks who say you are too skinny. This is becoming a real problem in the USA! It is hideous!

You, my friend, are HEALTHY, not hinkey. (Yes, that is a word, in a way, hhe.)

VEGASDESERT likes this.
  4. this x1000000000000000000000000000000.

what's funnier even is - when those people have seen you single digits (or 10-12% etc with any amount of muscle on you) then you let go (as in my case lol) and are back above 20%... then you start to lean out again. "are you okay, you've lost a little weight?"

like omfg.

literally they're never happy NOR are they never not amused with your shape.

meanwhile most are 30%+ on a good day....

just do what you do for you and nobody else. trust me, life is 10000000000000x better when you're lean - in every regard.