If you were walking with your woman in a park during the evening, and

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kovacs, Jul 29, 2007.

1. #61     Aug 1, 2007
  2. LOL @ all the fat internet tough guys here!! i have the impression most guys on et are 75 pounds overweight and can't lift anything besides their remote. so first, it's not like you'd even be with a woman attractive enough to receive cat calls. and even if you were, you gonna pull out your gun or knife? LOL! bet most of you dont even know how to release the safety on a gun.

so if this happens to you, your best bet is to drop your bigmac and run at those guys and hope they die from laughter first. either that or wake up from your rambo dream and go back to losing money in the market.

this was the best thread ever, LOL..

#62     Aug 1, 2007
  3. "LOL @ all the fat internet tough guys here!! i have the impression most guys on et are 75 pounds overweight and can't lift anything besides their remote."

Tut tut. You're new here. You need to proceed to the boxing thread where everyone posts their stats and win loss record. Then there is the post your preferred weapon thread. Then there is the "yo mama can kick yo mama ass thread" moving on we have the big swinging dick thread. I don't recall any "does my ass look too fat threads"

#63     Aug 1, 2007