If you were walking with your woman in a park during the evening, and

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kovacs, Jul 29, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

you might have it when needed and then end up not sure why you needed it in the first place...not a good spot to be in...

another example was the guy in my car at 3am in my freaken front yard trying to break the steering column he accidently honked my horn..I came from behind the car and aimed and yelled at the guy who was drunk and ran out faster than i can finish my sentence...had the guy taken one step towards me i may have not been here to write this...unless they have ET where ole sparky resides.....

#51     Jul 31, 2007
  2. Why didnt u just call the cops?

#52     Jul 31, 2007
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

exactly....thats the moral of the story...I should have thrown the cat my keys and called the insurance company the next day. Instead for a few minutes i was sooo irrate that someone dared be in my car in my yard at 3 am trying to steal my car that it took me out of my senses for a whole minute....shit i should have rolled over and kept on sleepin'

#53     Jul 31, 2007
  4. LOL that was quite brave of you. Weren't you afraid of getting him pissed off?

#54     Jul 31, 2007
  5. good stories guys, its better to keep walking than ruin your life over some idiots . take the high road unless you have no choice .

#55     Jul 31, 2007
  6. Thats why the muslims cover their many foxes up with black sheets.

They avoid the issue entirely.

#56     Jul 31, 2007
  7. Oh yeah, as for their women, thats another story entirely.

#57     Jul 31, 2007
  8. You shouldn't.

Both of you got out of the situation with nothing hurt but your pride.

If your woman expected you to take them all on, she's nutso and you need to trade her in.

#58     Jul 31, 2007
  9. This is a HUGE CULTURAL PROBLEM. Americans are such PUSSIES

first of all the only reason why those guys behave like that is because THEY KNOW THEY CAN AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. if they try to pull some shit like that in say the middle east, or china, or india or anywhere else the locals would kick their ass and make an example out of them.

so now if you're a guy outnumbered say 10-1 and some guys do that to you - if you don't threaten them until they at least apologize and or else make an example out of them then THEY WILL HARASS THE NEXT GIRL AND THE NEXT.

but if you do threaten them and even if you have a gun they could have 3 guns and kill you and your girl.

as far as calling the police, forget about it what are they going to do? nothing. they rather spend all their time writing parking tickets.

a while back someone posted a video of a fat black girl and her whale of a boyfriend in a pizza place and the black chick was upset for some reason and punched a white guy talking on the phone. the whale boy then hit the guy some more and knocked him out. all the while, there are like 3-4 other guys in the place that just watch like pussies. this is why we had 911 - because a couple of arabs with box cutters hijacked the planes with everyone just sat with shock and awe at the box cutters. same goes for the VA shooting - all that needed to be done was 20 kids throwing 5 pound textbooks that the shooter at the same time and the tackle him to the ground.

#59     Jul 31, 2007
  10. You are full of shit dude.
    Your geographic examples are flawed, your basically talking out of your ass, actually.

That being said, on principle, your quite right, but variations in ad-hoc dog psychology can vary greatly.

There is no "perfect" response here, because this bollocks is always led by an alpha male type, its typically the case you destroy said pack leader, or , if your an actual human being, you disregard said dogs, until they present present threat, at which point, you should deal with them accordingly.

#60     Aug 1, 2007