If you were walking with your woman in a park during the evening, and

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kovacs, Jul 29, 2007.

1. And best hope that none of the several potential assailants take theirs out as well for a show-and-tell to compare features. These jamborees have a way of getting out of hand quickly and occasionally result in decidedly non-chemical castrations. Talk about trying to unring that bell.
    :D

#31     Jul 30, 2007
  2. Ask her if she is interested..

#32     Jul 30, 2007

3. Weapons are like condoms... I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

#33     Jul 30, 2007
  4. LOL> NIce line. Never heard it b4!!

#34     Jul 30, 2007
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

None of you guys appear to be from the South....

Down here the woman would pull out her .44 and put a couple of slugs into each of them.

Needless to say, we don't have a problem with these type of rude comments and behavior down here.

:D

#35     Jul 30, 2007
  6. You know for example I am a nice guy

grew up in conservative tradition where words like thank you and yes sir and respect for strangers and those that are older than you

but you know somethin, I have discovered over the years that fire CAN AND SHOULD be fought with fire

there are people out there growing up without parents, well it is my responsibility to teach such people in a very fast way

its important not to stop with a single man

but make sure they know that their family will pay the price too

#36     Jul 30, 2007
  7. #37     Jul 30, 2007
  8. I buy a gun that can hold a bunch of bullets :) .

#38     Jul 30, 2007
  9. Fair enough. But I still think it would be best to make a hasty departure, circumstances permitting, rather than find that I may have underestimated the situation.

#39     Jul 30, 2007
  10. nitro

nitro

Tell them she's your sister, and that she is terminally ill with HIV and to please stop upsetting her - shes been through enough.

nitro

#40     Jul 30, 2007