If you were walking with your woman in a park during the evening, and

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kovacs, Jul 29, 2007.

1. LOL funniest thing ever :D

#21     Jul 30, 2007
  2. You could alway's only date fugly heifers.

That way, you know the guys are likely insane, and possibly deranged.

Er, what that may say about you, im not sure......but it's the personality that counts

:D innit:D

#22     Jul 30, 2007
  3. When they make cat calls you could say:

"You think she's hot, you outta see her twin brother."

#23     Jul 30, 2007
  4. You could say"

"Gonorrhea, it burns for life"
    Assuming off course the guys are literate.

#24     Jul 30, 2007
  5. You could say:

"Brethren; have you heard the word of the Lord today? Before I was messed up on drugs, now I'm messed up on the Lord."

#25     Jul 30, 2007
  6. I'm starting to favor the Jesus approach, you scare most people with that line.

#26     Jul 30, 2007
  7. I've had minor stuff said in the past when with women, but I've usually taken it as mostly complimentary, as they liked the women I was with. Nothing really insulting was ever said. One time my date had a drink sent over to our table from some dick across the room, which I promptly drank and said a big THANK-YOU to him and waved. What a prick you gotta be to do that.

But, one night a long time ago, coming out of a bar in north metro Atlanta, there were three rednecks standing around just outside the door. I was with a long time girlfriend and we were walking out to our car when one of the rednecks says "Hmm, Hmm, I sure would like to eat some of that pussy". It just stopped me dead in my tracks. I absolutely could not walk away from something so vile. I turned, walked back and said "Fuck you assholes" and gave them the obligatory bird. I walked back to my date still flying a bird behind my back and within a few seconds I had some redneck that out-weighed me by a good bit, putting me in a head lock and punching my ear from behind. I'll never forget the thought that I immediately had. I was thinking, how much of a loser do you have to be, to attack some guy and his date that are just minding there own business. The rest happened so quickly, I just remember breaking the headlock, picking him up by his legs and slamming him against the brick wall very hard. He sat on the ground calling for help from his friends and one came over trying to do a half-ass job of helping. At that point, it was over and I left with my girfriend.

Well I'm older and wiser now. What would I do differently when confronting evil like that asshole now? I'd put a shoe into his face that he'd never forget. I had him down and I let him go. Big mistake when dealing with evil.

#27     Jul 30, 2007
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

nothing.....the ego is a dangerous fella.

#28     Jul 30, 2007
  9. Tell them they can get a good looking girl, just like you did. All they need to do is go to the same Herpies-Only Dating Singles Website. Ask them if they have a pen (keeping a completely straight face) and give them the address.

#29     Jul 30, 2007
  10. i 'd
    WOP'IM like this!!!

WOP!

i may or may not tell him before i do it
    :D

#30     Jul 30, 2007