If you were walking with your woman in a park during the evening, and

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kovacs, Jul 29, 2007.

1. segv

segv

A group of men making cat calls at your woman should immediately elicit a strong homosexual response from you. Your testosterone infused and undoubtedly stupid adversaries, not knowing your true sexual orientation, will be made uncomfortable by your advances and turn their attention to you immediately. One should carry mace, a taser, a large stick, or be adequately prepared to defend themselves before attempting "gayblade maneuver x-ray". A convincing lisp is also helpful in producing the desired response.

#11     Jul 29, 2007
  2. lar

lar

Tell them, "Damn right boys!" Keep trucking.

So, was this a real life scenario or do you just have too much time on your hands?

#12     Jul 29, 2007
  3. segv

segv

Cool knife!

#13     Jul 29, 2007
  4. Yeah, the mechanism is flawless. Each is made by an ex spec forces guy in FL.

#14     Jul 29, 2007
  5. Elayne Boosler had a bit one time.....

She said, "My boyfriend and I were taking a walk the other night (she's a New Yorker) and he said, "hey, let's walk down by the river." I said, are you nuts!!!???!??!? I've got a vagina with me!!!"

#15     Jul 29, 2007
  6. not bad not bad, I am ordering now

#16     Jul 29, 2007
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

Show her you're a real man - ignore them and walk on.

H

#17     Jul 29, 2007
  8. No woman is worth risking life and limb over.

Just ignore the cat calls. If the situation gets worse save yourself and let her get pack raped (but save yourself FIRST!)

#18     Jul 29, 2007
  9. You could beat the shit out of your girlfriend and then turn to the guys and say "she ain't so pretty now, is she"?

#19     Jul 29, 2007

10. HAHAHA

Another version of that beat the shit out of her then turn to the group of guys and say "if thats what im willing to do to my girlfriend imagine what id do to you"

#20     Jul 30, 2007