If you were going to kill yourself, how would you do it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cutten, Nov 25, 2008.

1. zdreg

zdreg

"Maybe crossover the center line at high speed head on into a large truck or an overpass support."
    large truck? u couldn't care less what injury happens to the driver or his passenger.
    skip the reply that u have made a study of head on collisions other than obviously your own.

#31     Nov 27, 2008
  2. Hitting a semi head on doesn't hurt the driver of the semi. But it will surely do damage to the one hitting the semi.

#32     Nov 28, 2008
  3. hughb

hughb

Whether by gun or handfull of pills, I would have "So Much for My Happy Ending" playing in the CD player on repeat over and over for whomever may find me that day.

#33     Nov 28, 2008
  4. i don't want to go and i am not going to go!!

you can't make me!! :mad:

#34     Nov 28, 2008
  5. I see we have a bunch of amateurs here! :p

The first rule of suicide is that you MUST make sure the attempt either kills you painlessly (if successful), or leaves you completely unscathed (if failed). Getting injured or crippled can <b>never</b> be an option, and that's where many of you are going wrong.

Some <i>*safe*</i> suicide methods include:

*Shotgun blast; Double-ought buck, aimed into the roof of your mouth, straight at the brain-stem.

*Barbiturate overdose (but good luck finding any).

* Asphyxiation by helium inhalation- More popular than you'd think.

Good Luck! :D

#35     Nov 28, 2008
  6. what happens when the semi swerves and hits other cars, or the impact causes your car to be thrown into other traffic?

wouldn't a smart person drive into a tree instead? or lie down in front of a freight train

#36     Nov 28, 2008
  7. one thing's for sure, i hate those attention seekers who threaten to jump off a bridge. we've had incidents where idiots would shut down a major bridge that carries thousands of cars per hour, causing untold havoc and trouble for hundreds of thousands of people. i say, if they can't be talked down within 30 minutes, police should just leave. it's a hollow threat anyway. if they really wanted to kill themselves, they would have done it and nobody's gonna stop them.

#37     Nov 28, 2008
  8. I can't recall who, but one of the more infamous serial killers was prevented from suicide attempt as a young man before he went on his killing spree. I can't imagine how the cop felt who rescued him only to later find out he saved a serial killer.

#38     Nov 28, 2008

9. Well, maybe it would just be better to jump off an overpass right before a semi comes underneath. That ought to do it. Hitting a tree might do the job completely if it was a big tree and you were going 100+ mph. And then, you might bounce off it and crash into someone else or someone walking by. Driving off a high cliff into the ocean near Oregon or California might do it. I like the Freight train idea. Good one.

There are a few dedicated websites out there that talk about many ways to off yourself without much pain like Readen mentions above.

Oregon and now Washington have assisted suicide laws where you can take a lethal dose if you are within 6 months of dying. If you ever get terminal cancer, you might want to move there. You don't want to die slowly from cancer or anything else. I have seen it before (relatives) and the last few days look mighty painful to me. Wouldn't want to go that way.

#39     Nov 28, 2008
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Find a bear den and grab a Cub.

Spend the night wading in the Everglades.

Jump the fence at your local zoo and pet the Lions.

Cover yourself in chum and go swimming off Florida coast.

#40     Nov 30, 2008