If you were going to kill yourself, how would you do it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cutten, Nov 25, 2008.

1. you do know you'd never even get close don't you?

you cannot succeed :)

#11     Nov 25, 2008
  2. I'd read another 12 "Marketsurfer Loves Timmay Sykes" threads. Hell, probably only a couple more would do it. I don't feel so good...

#12     Nov 25, 2008

3. BLADERUNNER!

#13     Nov 25, 2008
  4. I'd inflict a thousand papers cuts upon myself ..

#14     Nov 25, 2008
  5. I'll tell you what won't work, falling off a bar stool.

"Dude, whaddya trying to do, kill yourself?"

#15     Nov 25, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Rofl.

Fantasy suicide - launch a rocket into space, smoke fine Cuban cigars, get drunk on champagne, listen to great music, watch some classic boxing fights, and set the controls for the heart of the sun, broadcasting on the net via satellite link as you incinerate and light up the night sky.

"1 month to live" suicide - get a 12 gauge and a H&K MP5, a flak jacket, and plenty of ammo. Find your local human trafficking den or crack house, then go in all guns blazing and take out various human scum until finally one of them, or the cops, blow you away.

Pissed off at the world suicide - load a plane with high explosives, then fly into the palace or hiding place of some 3rd world dictator, serious organised crime boss, or other "untouchable" figure.

Nagged to death; revenge on wife suicide - cancel the life insurance, remortgage the house, and leave everything to your mistress, then hang yourself outside the bedroom window with a huge sign pasted to your back saying "Free at last, free at last, thank god I'm free at last. Sponsored by www.nomarriage.com"

#16     Nov 26, 2008
  7. OD on pills is a lousy way to go. This method has a high failure rate. My sister-in-law was found foaming at the mouth about 4 months back. OD on Xanax, with alcohol and sleeping pills. She lingered conscious in ICU for 3 months while her body died underneath her. Literally, her arm and leg veins became so deteriorate that in the end all injections had to go directly into her jugular. Nasty sh*t happens to your body when you die like that. Women are prone to try OD ... a large % fail. In that way perhaps my in-law was lucky.

A relative used to work at a nursing home in a cold climate. Once every couple years an old person would wander off in the dead of winter. They would be found 1-2 days later frozen stiff. Everyone said it was a pretty decent way to go because the cold numbs you and puts you to sleep. Read 'To Build a Fire' or 'Into Thin Air,' though those weren't suicides.

Lots of suicides are made to look like accidents I'm sure. At the end of the day people don't want to stigmatize their name or that of their family. And of course there is the insurance to think about.

My vote is for booze and sleeping pills in deep sub-freezing weather. Well, assuming one is too old or poor to die nailing a 19 yr old ho .... :p

#17     Nov 26, 2008
  8. sumosam

sumosam

l've never used cocaine, nor do i know how to get it, but would have to think that this would be the best way to go....except you would feel so good, you might change your mind...and then it would be too late

#18     Nov 26, 2008
  9. Specterx

Specterx

Go to Mexico, get some decent tequila. Take a small boat out onto the Sea of Cortes, drink the tequila, take in the clean air and scenery, jump in the water and swim away from the boat. No ID on you, nobody would ever know what happened.

...or just OD on heroin, whichever :D

#19     Nov 26, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

That's a dangerous question. I once had to see a psyciatrist (when I was 17) and he asked would you ever kill yourself? I said no. He said, well if you where going to kill yourself, how would you do it? I said ummm..I don't know, I never really thought about it and I can't really think of any way of killing myself that doesnt involve more pain etc then I feel like going through. So then he goes, well really think about it, think hard. How would you kill yourself? So, I figured ok this fucker wants an answer, so I said well uhmmm...I guess I could take a bunch of pils or something...and then....off to the cracker jack's factory I went for 48 hours.

#20     Nov 26, 2008