If you were assembling a trading room and you only could choose from ET's illustrious

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ElectricSavant, Jun 3, 2006.

1. the illustrious riskarb has already been tried out in a trading room.

Let's just say he failed.

leisure

#31     Jun 5, 2006
  2. lmao, Buzz is back! He's worth 87mil, NO, 187mil...NO, it's client funds.

What trading room, pray tell? Why not post a transcript here?

#32     Jun 5, 2006

3. hahaha , you beat me to it.. Wasssaup Buzzy ?

#33     Jun 5, 2006

4. Riskarb, why??? He has already been tried out in several trading rooms. His rhetoric did not translate into profits to put it nicely.

Leisure Suit

#34     Jun 5, 2006
  5. LOL. No need. Everyone who is anyone already knows.

It's Mr. Leisure Suit to you.

:D :D

#35     Jun 5, 2006
  6. Remember, Buzz was ramping-up for a chat room trading blowup two weeks ago, today. Apparently the ET-chat infrastructure wasn't up to the task... Buzzy, oh how we missed you.

Buzzy, still runnin' from the CID?

I am not sure how we can set this up, but will chat to Baron and see what he got to say, it will be a first on ET that anyone have done this. I dont want to brag on the threads but I make an avr of 70.000 in 1 day. I am worth 87 000,000 to date.

#36     Jun 5, 2006
  7. Sure I remember. Somehow " chat room" pushes his buttons. Must be an attack word.

#37     Jun 5, 2006
  8. I pray that the average Brit's grasp of Kindergarten maths is superior to our friend Buzz/Leisure Suit:

I have a net worth of 187mill not 87 like you said. but its not my money, its my clients

The most I made in one day was $78.000..I was looking for 2 points on the s&p. but just after 1 point the floor fell in i got lucky. I make for my clients between 30,000 and 50.000 a week some weeks I only make 15k others 50k they do ok out of me. i also do ok out of them.

#38     Jun 5, 2006
  9. jem

jem

Well we got curtis faith, and the guy who wrote the book How I make a living trading the s&P guy. we got a former couple big time floor traders who probably still make a living like Pabst. I am not sure if Buzzy Schwartz was really here but he could not hurt.

I would have the Chris Terry the guy who calls setups in LBRs room, in the room to make calls to keep the volume up.

Brandon for the same reasons and perhaps because I think he really makes money.

And anybody else who makes 6 figures or more with small risk.

Oh yea and Don Bright. Because I suspect he makes money and he is entertaining.

#39     Jun 5, 2006
  10. mahras2

mahras2

All that everyone who is anyone knows is that arb is helpful and probably has a greater grasp in terms of options trading than any guy on here. And if by blowup you mean earning a few million dollars then he has done that too (check his exotic replication thread). All else without proof is nonsense.

#40     Jun 5, 2006