If you were assembling a trading room and you only could choose from ET's illustrious

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ElectricSavant, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Each and every member of ET would be allowed a "Free" two (2) week trial.
    during that trial period I would ask to leave anyone and everyone who did not kiss my ass and treat me like god.

The remanding participants would be charged $50.00 a month thereafter to hear about and see my trading method in real time. That includes my weekend assessment of the week to come.

#11     Jun 3, 2006
  2. So your wife would be the only one left?

#12     Jun 3, 2006
  3. She's been gone for a long time now. May she rest in peace.

The one's who are left will be fantastically successful with enough money and know how to start their own room.

Are you finally able to admit to yourself that you cannot trade? if you are, PM me and get the "real" secrete to making $$$$.

If not, keep repeating the losers lessons until you give up control.

#13     Jun 3, 2006
  4. just one...

$$$MRMARKET$$$

#14     Jun 3, 2006
  5. I made 7% in April and 3% in May. I admit it, I may not be a superstar trader but I can consistantly lose...

now back to the thread....

Michael B.

#15     Jun 3, 2006
  6. I would engage in a very selective process: only female traders with low standards. Naturally, it would be a clothing optional trading room. It's a feng shui thing.
    :D

#16     Jun 3, 2006
  7. Best answer so far.

#17     Jun 3, 2006
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I would choose 5 random members, then take the opposite sides of their trades with a 3-5 multiplier....

#18     Jun 3, 2006
  9. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

To get higher winning ratio, all you need is one Franz. Just take opposite trades:cool: Others may not be so accurate.

#19     Jun 3, 2006
  10. why, would probably typify a market bottom. maybe not. honestly i have no clue.

#20     Jun 4, 2006