If you were 22 years old and just graduated from college...

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by sscheper, Jul 3, 2007.

1. JimBob56

JimBob56

If I was 22 again (1/2 my age now) I'd travel more and bang more broads.

If you do take my advice can you please IM pictures, videos, short stories with sketches to me.

Its been time since I have had meaningless sex.

#11     Jul 3, 2007

2. Is there any other kind??????

As for advice. Gather 20k AND go around the world for a year. Have fun, meet people and do not forget that meaningless part. :D :D :D

#12     Jul 3, 2007
  3. I sincerely believe that in your 20s you should have fun whenever the chance presents itself, but do so in a constructive manner. Go out and get drunk, but do not drive drunk. Do the fun thing, but the right thing. etc etc.

Honestly, Ive said this before in other threads, if I was 22 again then there would be no doubt in my mind of what to do next. I would visit Thailand and Brazil and have sex with as many prostitutes as I could find. It can be done cheaply for under 3 grand for a two week stay.

The reason would be to get out all of your youthful curiosities early on and then you can concentrate on other things in life. Chasing around women can be a useless enterprise where lots of money, time and emotions are wasted.

Go to Thailand or Brazil, have sex with 20 women and a 3some every night. Then come back and concentrate on the other parts of life.

At first, this sounds immoral and dirty, but think of all the money and time that has been wasted chasing around women. Think of all the careers and accounts ruined because of a woman. Why not just be efficient, throw down some cash and pay to get laid? The women who whore themselves out over there are just as dirty as the women you pick up in a bar for free. College women usually receive just as much sex from random guys as the prostitutes over there receive.

Although this sounds like a profane and weird answer with what to do with your life. It will make sense later on. Prostitution I say!

#13     Jul 3, 2007
  4. Digs

Digs

Some job that will allow you to work thru a 1970's style economy..

Stagnation and recessions ...

#14     Jul 3, 2007
  5. Honestly, I believe that Michel Scott is the most rational human on this thread. No offense to others of course. What would you recommend to a 18 year old??? With no money aside from trading account which he treats as a GOD.

PS what ever you do. DONOT get into MFE...that is my turf...I hope...thanks.:)

#15     Jul 3, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Ummm prostitutes in Thailand :confused:

The boy will come back dead !!!!

Go to Europe and just have fun with the local girls, they will treat you like a rock star because your American.

Hungary, Greece, Germany and Russia and you will find nice CLEAN women that will love to have a summer fling.

Sheesh

:cool:

#16     Jul 4, 2007
  7. rols

rols

Refreshing to see that life is given a priority from many

Or put another way. On your death bed you ain't gonna be saying

'I wish I'd spent more time trading."

#17     Jul 4, 2007