If you want to support a real American hero.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Unregistered by what means? I think you should go and read up on the watch program that he was 'assigned' to and about the Stanford police 'advise' that watchmen should not carry gun and settle on alerting the authorities instead.

"If George Zimmerman, their crime watch program captain, is charged with and convicted of killing Martin, the community's association and property management company probably will be sued by the victim's family over the way the program was established and operated, said Donna Berger, a lawyer who specializes in homeowners association law."

Seems like you are as clueless as the black panthers. At least they have an excuse of being in Africa.

First there was Kony 2012, now there's Zimmerman 2012... soon, coming to a thread near you, peilthetraveler 2012.

P.S. Please ignore everything I stated. Just read your last remark. To quote nutmeg... 'fucking people are fucking crazy'

#21     Apr 10, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

2face, I was going to go find the facts and provide some links for you but I decided you would probably just reply with liberal speak and deny the facts are the facts.

So, I am going to save myself some time and anguish and just put you on Ignore instead. Bye.

#22     Apr 10, 2012
  3. Attaboy. Too bad this was over the Internet otherwise I would've had the pleasure of visiting my grandparents.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke.

#23     Apr 10, 2012
  4. lol . . . $20.

#24     Apr 10, 2012
  5. Present company excluded....:cool: ...:D

#25     Apr 10, 2012
  6. http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...each-county-police-agencies-tell-2252704.html

Also...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/homeowner-association-sued-martin-case-16099584#.T4TFbtmsNw0

#26     Apr 10, 2012
  7. Well that sounds about as useless as tits on a man ,( miss canada excepted).

Just another reason to say no to homeowners associations too.

#27     Apr 10, 2012
  8. G-Unit

G-Unit

Hoover Trading is still upset over the tranny. You might as well be dating a tranny if your girlfriend bodybuilder looks like a dude without tits. LOL

Zimmerman hasn't even had a direct face to face meeting with his attorneys. You guys don't find that odd? It's funny that someone has never met someone face to face but just believes everything they say.

#28     Apr 11, 2012
  9. #29     Apr 11, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I agree Captainobvious..... stories like this give you faith in humanity, it is sad that guys like Alan Hall dont get the coverage they deserve, all the media wants to cover is negativity, This guy was a true hero.....

#30     Apr 11, 2012