If you want to lose fat (for real)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by illiquid, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Makes sense to me. I'm skinny as a toothpick, yet I've been a fat glutton for most of my life. I can't stand eating non-greasy foods for too long...

#21     Jul 25, 2011
  2. Bob111

Bob111

#22     Jul 25, 2011
  3. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Shhhh,, dont say that, Peopla need to belief it is a very complex thing. The 5 billion dollaw weightloss industry will come by and erase your post, it will make them go out of business.

Ef
    :D :D

#23     Jul 25, 2011
  4. Most Americans don't have the time (they say they don't in most all studies) or the continuing knowledge base to know WHAT to eat to have proper nutrition. Simple systems that are low cost and very convenient have mass appeal in our current culture.

If a person has the time to prepare all their meals (after buying all the required foods to fulfill their total nutrition needs), then they have a chance at eating RIGHT. I hate cooking and I hate grocery shopping so I love convenience. Now I have a convenient way to get my total nutrition needs, to lose or maintain weight levels, so that I can spend my time on other things that interest me.

For those that are into working out a lot or advanced fitness, you definitely need an active way to build muscle mass. I have that requirement covered now through the special protein I take in each day. I want simplistic methods to eat right that take advantage of modern nutritional technology, but also keep all the "corporate crud" out (GMO crops, HFCS, MSG, BPA, Aspartame, processed sugar, etc).

#24     Jul 25, 2011
  5. Right....I have watched 7 different people I know very well all lose a lot of weight and pretty quick by shifting the focus to the nutrition they are putting into their body. I am down 30 lbs now in just over 40 days doing the same thing....all I had to do was drink super nutritional shakes each day as a meal replacement (for morning or lunch meal). I do the shake early in the day and eat sensible meals the rest of the day (I stay away from all junk and fried foods). Once your body gets a constant flow of the proper nutrition it can become very efficient at shedding fat naturally.

One additional critical benefit I have had take place is a big drop in my BP that was starting to get too high....now I am back to normal with some of the best levels I have had in 10 years. Get your needed nutrition and learn to eat sensible.....start doing some exercise that can help you get oxygenated and drop that weight! No P90X needed.......go do P90X AFTER you drop the majority of weight you are trying to lose.

#25     Aug 4, 2011