If you want to fail as a trader, study TA

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The Expert, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afraid to sound clueless
    because of my newness, oh my, I'm so far behind.

BS I've been fed
    It got in my head, from Youtube and such, you know?

So, thanks for this teaching, the poems and the preaching. How kind!

I hope soon to be bleaching, the green algea scum from my mind. :D

#1631     Sep 25, 2011
  2. Oh no. Not The Expert from the dead.

#1632     Sep 25, 2011
  3. Fibbin you weren't "fibbin" with this one. This is where to be looking. You nailed it.

#1633     Sep 25, 2011
  4. It's the most important thing no matter your approach. Charting, TA or otherwise.

#1634     Sep 26, 2011
  5. well a year on from that post, i can safely say that the difference is in experience, still using longer tf horizontal s&r, but mainly order flow and price action, which actually is what the expert was all about, so respect to the expert...:D

#1635     Sep 26, 2011
  6. Trading is so unlike almost any other pursuit , you start trading in the major league straight up , no working your way through the grades or starting in the little league , Your playing with Pros from the getgo , get your shit together real fast , if you havent got natural ability or extremely DEEP pockets go find some other pursuit as your going to be minced .

TA is easy , the mechanics of trading isnt hard ...... execution and managing risk are the areas you need to work on . The little voices in your head f@cking with your flow . humans arent wired right for this gig , reformatting that harddrive isnt easy . your programmed to fail at this , you just dont know it

keeping it real >>>>>>>>>>>>> JOG ON

#1636     Sep 26, 2011
  7. Once again... this is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard. It is repeatedly asserted... ad nauseum..... that TA does not work. Good! Then don't use it!

What benefit does it have for you to post your opinion in a public forum?? I'd really like to know.

15 years ago I read the same crap. Yet markets act in repettive ways that fit within the concepts of classic T/A. There is NO doubt about it.

Most likely, the truth is, some persons don't have the skill to use T/A appropriately.

Moreover what the H does one mean when one says "T/A" does not work. What "T/A" does not work.

Not all of so-called T/A is worth using. Most agree with that.

Give examples or (no offense) shut the F up. lol

#1637     Sep 26, 2011
  8. N54_Fan

N54_Fan

I use TA about 95% and other factors 5% for my trading style and I find it very useful. No I am not failing at trading either.

It is not for everyone. Those that do not know how to use it will say its useless. Those of us that DO know how to use it would strongly disagree with you.

#1638     Sep 26, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.