If You Want To be A Thug, Punching People Randomly, Beware: Video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

"he desevred what he got " unless the alleged "good samaritan" was actually the main instigator/culprit and the alleged " battered woman" was actually a man with a small pocket knife....:D

now imagine this....how about now someone comes and hits the slugger thinking that he is the one at fault and then they hit him and so on and so forth....

#41     Aug 12, 2008
  2. Agreed. I would have just stood in front of the guy and made him walk through me as I shouted for him to stop. When he then attacked me, then he would be put to sleep. His fighting showed no style but anger, which means easy takedown for me. :) And with him attacking me, my defense is my out in court.

#42     Aug 16, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Neither would have anyone else. I know of a guy who was walking in the park and came across a man who was beating up his wife, he walked over to stop it and put the guy who was beating his wife in the hospital and the entire town considered him a hero and threw the wife beating punk in jail when he got out of the ER.

#43     Aug 16, 2008
  4. That has all the makings of a (violent) three stooges sketch, for sure.
    If only someone would flatten those smarmy voice over guys....they get up my nose.

#44     Aug 17, 2008