If You Want To be A Thug, Punching People Randomly, Beware: Video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

#31     Aug 6, 2008
  2. your half a fag you aint gonna do shit

#32     Aug 6, 2008
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

#33     Aug 6, 2008
  4. Were I close, I'd have posted his bond and made sure he got compotent legal counsel. You see it's not about just doing the right thing, I'd call it criminal deterance!! More of us need to imediately jump in and relieve the pressure from all legal concequences in this type of happenstance. As we walked away from the jail I'd have said, "You do know the best of all circumstances would have had you calling the police on this one right?" If he said yes, the conversation on that matter would be over.

Just pisses me off, especially as an African American male, when folks care more about whether the criminals are comfortable while committing crime. Woe be they, the criminals, to get hurt in the process of breakling the law as far as some folks are concerned. :)

#34     Aug 6, 2008
  5. canyonman00, the genie is out of the bottle.

decades of limp wristed , bend over and spread 'em liberalism has crippled our society.

I hear the gangs on the west coast tear em a new one every day.

<center><embed SRC="http://www.bigducky.com/videos/gross_extreme_videos/driveby.asf" WIDTH="320" HEIGHT="240" AUTOPLAY="true" ShowStatusBar=1 ShowControls=1 ></embed>
    </center>

If the families members of gang violence victims did their own drive bys, pretty soon, no more gangs.

or at least they'd stay in the cellers were they were hatched.

#35     Aug 7, 2008
  6. #36     Aug 7, 2008
  7. TRS

TRS

#38     Aug 7, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

#39     Aug 7, 2008
  9. Cutten

Cutten

Normally that would be a fair point, but the perp clearly attacks not only a woman, but also a bystander who tries to intervene to calm things down. He deserved what he got. If he was a good guy with reason to beat up the other fellow, he wouldn't have started on the good samaritan or battered the woman.

#40     Aug 11, 2008