If You Want To be A Thug, Punching People Randomly, Beware: Video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 5, 2008.

1. defense? didn't think I was making one.

and the only thing I fear is that decent folk are fast becoming outnumbered by asswipes like you.

#21     Aug 5, 2008

2. your posts betray an angry, fearful, smoldering hostility, that's a shame.
    you must lack confidence in life and trading alike, hence your bravado in both

#22     Aug 5, 2008
  3. nope.

I believe rampant imbecilia is a disease best cured by immediate and potent exposure.

I think you are the one with the bravado, pretending to tell someone thats been attacked how to respond.

The good old boys know what to do with your kind.

;-)

#23     Aug 6, 2008
  4. I've watched that video over and over, and it gets better each time, when the older gentleman dispenses a heavy dose of instant justice.

It gets better and better, like a fine wine.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7l250E5uM4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7l250E5uM4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#24     Aug 6, 2008
  5. didn't they just find a bunch of those mofos previously undiscovered?

or am i confusing stories.

#25     Aug 6, 2008
  6. Just to play devils advocate, they mention specifically, they "don't know" what the heck it was all about.

They "don't know".
    Yet, laud a supposed "ex boxer" who steps in-if they know diddly squat about the situation, how the hell would they know that?? Anyone?

Youtube, the new tool for propaganda.

Nice take out by the "old guy", but could easily have been an elbow-something anyone could have thrown, effectively, but generally classified as assault with a deadly weapon in most commonwealth countries.

Unprovoked attack, with no volume or credible sound? How do you know?

#26     Aug 6, 2008
  7. The proper way to administer a timeout to an asshole!!! He got the results he deserved. Hopefully he thinks twice the next time he has a need to just punch people. Good Job old guy! As a juror, I'd have absolutely no trouble finding no guilt on his part. And I'd actually be pissed that any State's Attorney would have taken the case to this conclusion. :)

#27     Aug 6, 2008
  8. You walk up cold-cock someone for ANY reason other than in self-defense YOU will go to jail. TOO.

Poetic justice is not true justice it's retaliation.

#28     Aug 6, 2008
  9. True, we don't know the context of the apparently unprovoked attack. However, we do know that the attacker was a little too indiscriminate in his use of force, punching anyone and everyone within striking distance. Therefore, all in all, I found the outcome to be rather gratifying.

#29     Aug 6, 2008
  10. trendo

trendo

So the old dude went to jail? How long? Cite your source.

#30     Aug 6, 2008