If You Want To be A Thug, Punching People Randomly, Beware: Video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 5, 2008.

1. What color are your panties!

#11     Aug 5, 2008
  2. Cutten

Cutten

How is a 50-something old man supposed to "detain" a 20something young guy who has just beat up several people? If he tried to grab him, the thug would have just wrestled himself free then assaulted the old guy too.

Have you ever actually been in a fight? It's not Queensbury rules out there.

If the guy had been killed it would be have been his own fault. I wouldn't have convicted the old man if I was on his jury.

#12     Aug 5, 2008
  3. and you are an asshole

5 gets you 10 you're an Obsama supporter.

#13     Aug 5, 2008
  4. I'm real sorry the boxer didnt finish the job, or at least leave a more permanent 'souvenir' of the day.

This shit must happen a lot more often then gets reported. Big world.

#14     Aug 5, 2008
  5. look , clearly you are someone that has lurked here and changed nicks 1000 times. we have a few idiots like this that simply talk trash.

no one could be that stupid. you're just fishing.

#15     Aug 5, 2008
  6. Oh the "It's a big world, it must happen a lot" defense.

Under all that bravado lies some real FEAR don't it

#16     Aug 5, 2008
  7. Too much Grand Theft Auto for that kid.

#17     Aug 5, 2008
  8. Always thought the Smith and Wesson Model 29 wielded by Clint Eastwood in his Dirty Harry movies looked better than the Wildey that Bronson used in his Death Wish movies. Bronson's still a complete badass though!
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/of-57Ivfwz8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/of-57Ivfwz8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#18     Aug 5, 2008
  9. If I was on the jury at the old guy's trial, the only thing he would be guilty of is not finishing the job on that lil shithead.

#19     Aug 5, 2008
  10. trendo

trendo

It sure was. I hope he didn't hurt his hand.

#20     Aug 5, 2008