If you want screaming to stop on CNBC, reply here.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by seasideheights, Nov 19, 2008.

1. rc5781

rc5781

how do you guys have time to write all this?

santelli said speculators had absolutely nothing to do with skyrocketing oil

#21     Nov 19, 2008
  2. rickf

rickf

Because today I'm not trading. Too many distractions going on here to focus on the markets. Hence the penning of an ET tome. :)

#22     Nov 19, 2008
  3. rc5781

rc5781

what i want to know is, how the hell did erin burnett get back from russia so quickly? she's like a cnbc super hero...

#23     Nov 19, 2008
  4. rickf

rickf

That will be revealed in time....it's a tease to keep you watching. :)

But yeah, I saw her on Chris Matthews on Sunday morning and was confused - I know they film it early, but I was like "wait - isn't she in Russia"?

#24     Nov 19, 2008
  5. And speaking of Erin, does anyone (other than herself) think she's funny? Gross and infantile humour. She should leave the humour to the only witty guy there. Joe Kernan.

Haines ranting about the autos. Even those of us who agree in principal with him on that would not want him as our spokesperson.

Mariah = total intellectual lightweight

Cabrera another though not quite as light, lightweight

Gasparino = even more obnoxious than Rattigan if that's possible

Phil LeBeau slept through Economics 101 obviously but was wide awake during Philosophy on Marx and Lenin class.

Mellisa Francis? Irrelevent

Santelli, Leisman, Kernan are all alright

CNBC execs don't care what we think. Crisis begets viewers and ratings are high. The screaming and obnoxiousness probably sells

#25     Nov 19, 2008
  6. larry kudlow is my idol i have a poster of him in my room, and i have naked pics of rebecca jarvis too back when she used to model.

#26     Nov 19, 2008
  7. I just knew you had a "room."

#27     Nov 19, 2008
  8. She never went to Russia. Imhelt said no frivolous travel. So, they had a studio backdrop, wind machines, actors with heavy Russian accents. ..... Saved a fortune.

#28     Nov 19, 2008
  9. Just dont' turn this around. That would be so wrong.

#29     Nov 19, 2008
  10. Rule #1 DO NOT let Gasparino into the Octa Box!

Rule #2 Do not tell Phil LeBaeu we need to let GM fail

Rule #3 Do not let Leisman and Santelli on at the same time.

Rule #4 The more GE goes down the more Ornery they get.

Mark Haines was using the word "Freaking" today cause he wanted to say fucking so badly.

They are fun to watch. But unfortunately in this market we have you have to have it on because everyone else does too.

#30     Nov 19, 2008