If you want screaming to stop on CNBC, reply here.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by seasideheights, Nov 19, 2008.

1. We'll send the link to the thread to CNBC executives.

1 Reply per person if you agree that the screaming rants on CNBC by the anchors should end.

2. Two more effective methods:

MUTE button

POWER OFF button

3. Better yet. Get the Bloomberg channel, if you need news streamed in. I prefer Reuters but who the hell wants to pay for that hook up.

4. nickdes

nickdes

I think CNBC should be shut off! Bloomberg has far more information and it is not biased in the reporting as CNBC is!!!

Maria is a Joke, Dennis lives in another world, Mark and Erin are pure sickening. Of course Cramer has to stay as he is a clown...LOL. I just don't understand how his show stays on!

Again, CNBC should be shut off and Bloomberg turned on.

Nick

5. I don't remember ever hating TV personalities as much as Kudlow, Michelle Cabrera and the power lunch crew. They're unbearable

6. S2007S

S2007S

HAHAHA CNBC

HAH

Those talking heads have no clue.

For the last 5 years of this bull market I would wake up every morning to see the futures surging, everyone there was all happy and giddy as if there was no such thing as a bear market, fast forward a year later and they think they know what they are talking about. I love the way they hyped the oil bubble as well, bunch of fools. Everytime we get any kind of triple digit rally in the dow they think the bear market is over and the bull market is just beginning, can someone please tell them the bull market isnt coming back for at least 5 years.

7. S2007S

S2007S

HA kudlow and his F$Cking goldilocks economy.

All that was, was a false economy built on monopoly money.

It was a false impression of economic wealth.

8. wjk

wjk

They are always great at telling why the market did what it did. They fail in explaining why it did the opposite they said it would.

9. Well said.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#10     Nov 19, 2008