If You Think Palin Is Capable Of Being The President of The United States...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 2, 2008.

1. ...go get an MRI on your brain.

Palin needed to pull off a miracle for McCain to move a single number, and she didn't.

She's reinforced her image as a halting, screeching, annoying lightweight in the eyes of independent voters - the only ones that matter right now.

Biden is Presidential because he has gravitas and a grasp of critical issues.

Sarah will get some much needed rest up in Alaska, back with her family, when McCain is defeated.

It was unfair of McCain to toss Palin into the mixing bowl like this.

Thank you.

2. Biden looked really old and tired during the debate. He should retire.

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Her voice is beginning to sound like fingernails on chalkboard. :eek:

And that's one of the least annoying things about her.

4. You must have missed the Mccain debates

5. What's with the winking? :confused:

Is it code for:

"I am a ditz?"

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCunBErZZJE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCunBErZZJE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

6. She did ok, but on her own terms.

When she said she may not answer the questions as Biden OR THE MODERATOR would like, she was setting the stage for her to give quasi-speeches on her topics of choice.

That's guiding it into the territory of a prepared speech, and she does ok with those.

Didn't really answer the questions though. She gracefully side-stepped, but still side-stepped.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm going to wait for Hussein Obama's health care plan to pay for it before I go.

8. Yep! Outside of prepared talking points this woman has ZERO knowledge base. She's not qualified to be a VP let alone step into Uncle Fester's shoes!