If you think facebook is worth 100 billion

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ChkitOut, May 17, 2012.

1. you should immediateley check yourself into a psychiatric center.

this stock will do the steady channel down until the end of year and probably be trading at 25 end of year.

peace!

2. I don't care much either way about facebook.
    But regarding your prediction , I hang with Yogi Berra

3. breaking 38.

i wasnt lying folks.

4. Quote from eIBD:
    The long-awaited Facebook (FB) IPO finally arrived. Shares of the social-networking company, priced at 38, stormed out of the gate and traded as high as 45. But the stock ceded that 18% gain from its issuing price and closed at 38.15. Volume was a staggering 566 million shares.
    :cool:

5. the underwriters would not let it go under 38. they propped it up on day 1 as not to embarrass facebook. It was sort of like a kind gesture for their business.

"Thanks for choosing us as your investment bankers, as a token of our appreciation we'll eat a bunch of shares @ 38." No worries, we're hedged the best we can be."

6. KastyG

KastyG

did it break 38 yet?

is there a gap nearby?

7. I'm told Single Options & Verticals will be available May 29th. Gonna be fun watching and playing this puppy!
    :p

8. By David De Jong and Devon Pendleton - May 18, 2012

Mark Zuckerberg is one of the 25 richest people on Earth after shares of Facebook Inc. (FB), the world’s most popular social networking company, rose in their first hours of trading.

The company’s shares rose 7.9 percent to $41 per share at 12:45 p.m. New York time, pushing Zuckerberg’s net worth to $20.8 billion, a fortune that would place him 23rd on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, ahead of Amazon.com Inc.’s Jeff Bezos.

Ooops! He lost some of that back by the close.
    Still, not bad for having just turned 28 the other day....
    :D

9. KastyG

KastyG

FB is American Idol for every common person on the planet. With FB you showcase your life, by the minute! eplete with photos, up to the minute text ..Zuckerberg typed in "i just ate a spicy pepper!". Everyone is on parade, a star with their own showcase. 900 million people like this.

10. Do you not believe in the power of social media or do you just not think FB will be able to monetize it?

#10     May 18, 2012