If You Support Cain, You Are a Racist!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 29, 2011.

1. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

RCG=walking ignorance

#21     Sep 29, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

If he's politically conservative, then he's a hard worker, but if he's politically liberal, then it must have been affirmative action that got him in, and through.

#22     Sep 29, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Hey, we're all picking on RCG pretty hard this afternoon.

GOOD WORK, keep it up!! He deserves it lately with his nonsensical comments. :D

#23     Sep 29, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't argue that, but I thought RCG = Reverse Cow Girl.

#24     Sep 29, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh come on. That's a little cheap. Are you denying that Cain is a very accomplished man who has busted his ass his entire life. There are plenty of black liberals that deserve credit in life. I don't like your absolute all or none type thinking Ricter. RCG is rubbing off on you.

#25     Sep 29, 2011
  6. So you "think" Cain's a "porch monkey?" That mentality is why blacks so far behind other minorities economically.

Also, Powell is nowhere near the most decorated black man in the history of the military. Highest ranking but not even close to most decorated. For someone who claims to have served you don't know jack shit.

Triple your malpractice insurance. You're a total imbecile.

#26     Sep 29, 2011
  7. LOL! Funny how after RCG's statement was "dissected" and the questions were disappeared he pulls a disappearing act. Just like when I ask him to tell me what makes me a "racist".

#27     Oct 5, 2011