If You Support Cain, You Are a Racist!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 29, 2011.

1. I'm just going to leave this right here:

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans only as members of groups and never as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike; as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their intense focus on race is inherently racist, because it views individuals only as members of racial groups." Dr. Ron Paul

#11     Sep 29, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's not true. I love Herman Cain. I would vote for him over Obama. In fact, I would sneak back in and vote for him twice. Do I think he is the most qualified guy in the field running? No. But i like the guy a lot and would certainly vote for him over our current President.

#12     Sep 29, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

There is nothing to dissect. If you really believe "all" republicans are racists or hate gays, women, minorities, etc then this country is in really bad shape and we have no hope of coming together. Of course, I don't believe that. I don't put all people into groups, whether it be pilots, democrats, republicans or minorities. You really should have more faith in humanity RCG.

#13     Sep 29, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

My sentiments exactly.

#14     Sep 29, 2011
  5. jem

jem

I do not think you understand most tea partiers at all. You are only seeing the media slants. I have neighbors who were tea party organizers and relatives who went to the events.

There was a survey done. Tea party people are far more likely to be educated and have money than democrats.

The more you have the less you care about color... really the less you discriminate against individuals. You do care about conserving your culture.

Its the middle class where you see the real discrimination. Many are democrat type union guys worried about keeping their job.

For instance...

I don't like seeing my white kids friends acting hip hop.
    Because one 1 I think its more ridiculous than that jamie kennedy movie and - mali bu whatever..
    2... football players are naturally the ones who should do the intimidating in a high school, not those who could be carrying a gun because they want to prove their cred... or whatever the word is right now.

But, I could care less about the color of my neighbor. I figure if he can afford to live here he deserves to live here.

#15     Sep 29, 2011
  6. Nothing personal RCG, as you are only reflecting the orthodox liberal viewpoint, but how dare you call Herman Cain a"porch monkey." I''ve never heard the term, but I assume it's some variation of "Uncle Tom". This is a man who by his own sheer grit, intelligence and force of personality turned around a losing company, saved thousands of jobs and created many more. He is an inspiration to pretty much anyone who listens to him, not least because he is a man's man, not a whiner or complainer but a doer.

The contrast with the current occupant of the White House couldn't be more stark.

I frankly don't understand where Colin Powell comes into this. Yes, he endorsed Obama, but his judgment had already been seen as suspect. He is a career Washington player, and no doubt had his eyes on a Cabinet appointment. Anyway, I offer Allen West as a pretty authentic black man, a tough as nails Army officer who forfeited his career to protect the troops serving under him. Another "porch monkey"? I would love to see the "porch monkey " ticket of Cain and West.

#16     Sep 29, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Exactly! Although I think I prefer Romney at this point, I would be delighted to see Cain get the Republican nomination. Not because he is black or inspite of the fact that he is black but because he has the right ideas and he comes across as very competent.

I honestly believe that at least 90% of the racists in this country are Democrats.

#17     Sep 29, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's funny, I've heard the term porch monkey before but wasn't 100% sure what it meant so I had to look it up. It seems the term refers to someone who is "lazy" in other words, someone that just sits around and watches people all day from their porch.

How the f*ck does this describe Cain? Jesus man, he is probably one of the hardest working African Americans in the country. He can't be serious that other African Americans call him that. Here is Cain's bio:

After completing his master's degree from Purdue, Cain left the Department of the Navy and began working for The Coca-Cola Company as a business analyst.

In 1977, he joined Pillsbury, where he rose to the position of Vice President by the early 1980s.

He left his executive post to work for Burger King, then a Pillsbury subsidiary at the time, where he managed 400 stores in the Philadelphia area. Under Cain's leadership, his region went in three years from the least profitable for Burger King to the most profitable .

This prompted Pillsbury to appoint him President and CEO of another subsidiary, Godfather's Pizza. Aiming to cut costs, Cain over a 14-month period reduced the company from 911 stores down to 420. As a result of his efforts, Godfather's Pizza finally became profitable. In a leveraged buyout in 1988, Cain, Executive Vice-President and COO Ronald B. Gartlan and a group of investors bought Godfather's from Pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO until 1996, when he was asked to resign by the board.

Later that year he became CEO of the National Restaurant Association – a trade group and lobby organization for the restaurant industry – where he had previously been chairman concurrently with his role at Godfather's.

Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics. Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.

Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc.

I mean shit man, is there anything this guy hasn't done? RCG, why do you hold this man in such contempt? Seriously. I would think he would be a role model for the African American community. Seriously, I don't get it.

#18     Sep 29, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

me too.

#19     Sep 29, 2011
  10. bone

bone

Liberals cannot, by definition, be biased or rascist.

This is clearly Bush's fault.

#20     Sep 29, 2011