If You Support Cain, You Are a Racist!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

At least that is what Janeane Garofalo says.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...o_racist_republicans_support_herman_cain.html

Janeane Garofalo: "Herman Cain is probably well liked by some of the Republicans because it hides the racist elements of the Republican party. Conservative movement and tea party movement, one in the same.

"People like Karl Rove liked to keep the racism very covert. And so Herman Cain provides this great opportunity say you can say 'Look, this is not a racist, anti-immigrant, anti-female, anti-gay movement. Look we have a black man.'"

2. I guess the real question is why in the hell would anyone see Janeane Garofalo as an authority on....anything?

3. Crispy

Crispy

Let me get this straight....

According to her 1- the tea party are racists who came into existence because a black man became POTUS. And 2 - if you vote for a black man who is not a democrat you`re racist.

Its the only time ever in the history of mathematics that 1+2=0

What a vile $%^&

4. pspr

pspr

Janeane Garofalo is THE stupidest person I have ever seen on television. How she gets an audience is a mystery to me.

5. They had one before in General Powell, whom they were on their knees, mouths open, eyes closed, to get him to run. But General Powell is a black man. The rest, as they say, is history.

Just because you have well developed melanin does not make you black. Just ask anyone from India.

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you agree with her that people who support Cain are racists?

7. No, I think people who support Cain are between the devil and the deep blue sea. To the GOP, a liberal is everything the traditional white man hates. A liberal supports minorities, gays, jews, and women. Before the conservatives invented the word, liberal, they had to say nigger lover, gay lover, feminazi, zionist, etc. Now they have wrapped this up into one neat package. Liberal. Worse, they have use the old battle tactic of trying to turn the canon, and say, THEY are the ones who face discrimination. When it really is equalization. People in power will never let it go willingly. And that is understandable.

Herman Cain is in a sad spot, because to everyone but the GOP he is what is called a "porch monkey". If the most decorated AA man in the history of our military made the statement of endorsing Obama, where does that leave Mr. Cain.

General Powell was recently here last summer, and he sold out our Civic Center, and they were overwhelmingly white. This is AFTER he endorsed Obama. People respect principles moreso than race. I am a personal testament to that. And it has historical value as well.

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You don't really believe this shit do you? Are you really a libertarian?

9. The sad thing is you wont support Herman Cain no matter what his policies are

10. Read it again, Mav. Dissect it. Right here. Right now. I respect you as a trader, but ur politics suck. Yet, I consider you a worthy adversary so step into the arena and dissect this statement. Or go home.

#10     Sep 29, 2011