If You R Not Sh*tting Your Pants Then

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Jul 14, 2011.

1. you are not wearing them! :D

p.s. i was gonna write some meaningful content here and make it a poll. but i forgot to attach the poll and now can't delete the thread

p.p.s. to my stalkers: go analyze your own posts

p.p.p.s. to my stalkers: go re-read the post you reference and work on your reading comprehension

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

3. [​IMG]

ok, here is the point of the thread. SPY is positive for the year and just had a minor correction but VIX spike is similar to some previous bottoms. too much fear? a good chance of a rebound short-term?

i am not going to reply to trolls for some time. it's a waste of time.
    yes, Lucrum you are a troll believe it or not.

could Mods please attach a poll to this thread. thanks

simple: SPY Short Term?
    UP
    Down

4. notice how SPY refuses to go down. lots of fear with VIX pushing higher but SPY would not go down. i am not a market psychiatrist but this has to be bullish short-term.

[​IMG]

5. maler

maler

SPY had a lift because the bernank reiterated that he
    would rather toilet paperize the dollar than let the market correct.

6. whatever the reason for SPY going up, my point is SPY vs VIX. VIX is also going up. the fear and SPY are mismatched.

7. noddyboy

noddyboy

If you buy gold, you make money when the VIX is up.
    And if you buy stocks, you make money when it is down.

:D

8. i know you called it correctly. but there must be a catch with your sure play. :confused:

9. 2007?

10. It works if long trend of both GLD and SPY are up? What if there is a reversal in one of them? (We know the answer if there is a reversal in both :D ).

If there is a reversal in one of them, the results would depend on the proportions (like in a sauce)?

Noddyboy is very very good! He is not as dumb as he looks.:)

#10     Jul 15, 2011