If you put a thread starter on ignore, all of his threads dissappear.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by jnbadger, Mar 15, 2009.

1. I will be indoctrinated a mod within a week and plan on immediately banning everyone on Lucrum's ignore list, which includes myself, as my first benevolent act.

Check below to see if you'll be around much longer.

#11     Apr 7, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

I guess the moderators treat the politics section like a throwaway, I still think it's a shame to stand by and let a bunch of obsessed-poster pervs bury all the interesting threads.

The ignore lists could collectively be put to very good use, without imposing censorship... I Am and I have had some interesting experiences with censorship on thetheologyweb.com, I sort of bragged that I could get censored there by pointing out simple things that Christians are supposed to do that they virtually never do... it took only four days for my posts to start disappearing... I think censorship like that sucks but censorship by the majority.. that's cool, that's just letting the majority help the newcomers to not be exposed to so much pain from trolls like zzzzzzzzz ad nauseum ad infinitum who posted nineteen thousand times before anybody could figure out what his beef was!!!!!!!! He's a pedophile apparently... bless his little heart of course but what I'm saying is that if we could choose to autoignore the top ten percent of the aggregate of everybody's ignore list or something, and if somebody falls in that category to not count their ignore list so they couldn't win an ignore list war, let us choose the percentage number... voila, censorship of a new and possibly excellent sort, maybe a first for the internet.. a little feather in the hat for the site developers... I only have thirteen names on my ignore list and it's reducing the threads to zero occasionally... maybe we could make a little room for the spotlight to fall on less obsessed posters... and I'd like to see five threads per section by replacing the ignored threads with the ones further down the list... or even set in a number of how many threads I'd like to see...

#12     Apr 8, 2009