if you passed 30 and still didn't jot trading down, forget it, missed the train

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mushimushi, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Lol

Im 19, started trading at 17,
    and i am an extremely sucessful trader.

(Not boasting or any of that nonsense, i made over 4000% profit in the 6months i traded last year, n now doing 90%+ per month, all trades live called on here too)

So i feel that gives me the authority to speak on here and say that whle in some ways our post is accurare mate,
    in the angles that when your over 30 you shouldnt be libing at home with mum (shouldnt be after 16 i think),
    and so if you are jst starting to try trading at 30 you will have a normal job that you do eac day instead of trading, and so that your life.

if you wnated ot trade properly you would either have to quit your job,
    or have a job where you can sit at a pc all day n surf whatever webistes you want and not have to do any real work
    (If u have a job like that though why the fuk would you ever waste your time with the stress of trading?!) lol

However teenagers who try trading are always just maths boffins who wasted thier life with eductation that is completely wotrhless when it comes actually making money daily from trading.

And so they will also fail to make a living off it too since they will be too impatient, and laos think that complex equations or using some sorta scientic indicator will make them sucessful at trading.

:cool: :p

So age is irrelvant in leanrng how to make money consitently by trading,
    the best learning trades will actually be old age pensioners, since tehy have so much time on their hands and so can have the patience you need to trade,
    and dont need to withdraw every week though as sthey have a pension and stuff already.
    :D :cool: :p

#21     Mar 26, 2009
  2. Money can't buy humility and class.

#22     Mar 26, 2009
  3. class and humility

WHERE IS IT IN YOUR ex PRESIDENT BUSH

where is class and humility in killing and starting wars left and right

where is class and humility

these are just words to make you think you are better than me

you wouldn't know truth if it bit your left butt cheek

#23     Mar 26, 2009
  4. you are PICTURE PERFECT of what kind of person wants to make it but won't

ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS you are a joke

your results and trading is the most ludicrous trading I've ever seen :eek:

you are trading with 2 k or something like that, what a joke man, what a freakin joke

your crash and burn will be SPECTACULAR

#24     Mar 26, 2009
  5. I dont think ill ever understand trolls.
    Are they just kids, messing about writing rubbish? That would make sense, but then im sure most children (im talking 12 - 15 year olds or so) would barely know about trading sites like this and wouldn't think to sign up and troll the forum?

Then you have to think that they are adults.....but surely a 32 year old wouldn't want to troll anymore. Grown out of that you'd think. But then are they really so stupid/pathetic? Starting stupid threads, looking for arguments. Not listening to others?? A bit like stocktrad3r with his "buy the dips" every other post whilst we are crashing thousands of dow points? What gives? Same as this guy. I dont know, lol

#25     Mar 26, 2009
  6. lol

you make me laugh mush, but in aood way as its nice to see your passion and hunger of how crap usa and most countires around the world are. :cool:

but the trck is mate to instad of being some kinda angry fanatic who is angry and woundup always, like you are at the moment...,

to instead learning how to take advantage of the wolrd :) :p

#26     Mar 26, 2009
  7. OH YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MR I am 22

by the time you are 32

you will understand where your place is in society

you will either compete with me in Eminis

or you will SERVE ME FOOD when I go out to eat

not to worry son, you will understand

#27     Mar 26, 2009
  8. HAHAHA :D :cool: :p

Mate, you never read my posts did you! LOL

I hav repeatedly said that i dont even want to be a trader for my career, i find it vrt dull n boring! Lol

But i do it and make a living from it currently cos im good at it. even though i dont want to do it! :D :cool: :p

Sorry Twat Lol

#28     Mar 26, 2009
  9. thanks man :cool:

#29     Mar 26, 2009
  10. asap

asap

the apak/cold/jasson/etc troll is back with a new screen name and a new set of stupid arguments.

STFU and carpediem you pathetic buffoon.

:D

#30     Mar 26, 2009