If You Owned ET, Would You Allow Trader28 to Rape and Pillage Your Site?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by aeliodon, Jun 14, 2008.

1. I don't use the MACD.. only losers use indicators.. I explained the correct usage of the zero line for newbs in the SPM thread.. Jack came into the thread and spread his normal bullshit but everyone pretty much ignored him, including me.. I only started giving him a hiding months later when he tried to recruit me to SCT by PM and I humiliated him

I would never under any circumstances give up my trading methodology.. that's what you losers never realise about vendors and morons like Jack.. if they actually had something that worked.. you would never hear about it from them :p

#51     Jun 16, 2008
  2. Well you are the one who started the MACD thread and then got fried by not only Hershey but a few others who asked for backtests/blotters etc.. And wait a minute, doesn't Hershey advocate no-indicators too, so you don't like him because he is a competition to the natural ways of trading :p :D

It would be ironic to expect you to give away your trading methodology anyway.For starters it must be total shite like SPM and who is going to believe that you have a strategy anyway, you spend your whole day trolling ET :D :D

#52     Jun 16, 2008
  3. Aaaaaahahahahhahaaa

Sounds like someone is all upset and angry.. obviously didn't have the morning I just did :cool:

I loved the way you started off all calm and polite in this thread, even trying to be condescending by saying sir..

And now you've cracked like all the other pathetic whining losers.. hysterical :p

#53     Jun 16, 2008
  4. bluebolt,
    seems to me like the loser without a life is you. What on earth can compel you to behave in such an antisocial way?

:eek:

#54     Jun 16, 2008
  5. Listen up Jethro.. I'm a psychological mirror for your own subconscious fears about yourself.. otherwise you'd ignore me.. so do yourself a favour and direct that sanctimonious hypocritical question back to yourself where it rightfully belongs.. once you realise there is a problem you can then seek counselling for it

#55     Jun 16, 2008

6. Edited for accuracy :p

#56     Jun 16, 2008
  7. Bingo!!!!!

and that folks is game, set and match......

#57     Jun 16, 2008
  8. The only game you've ever won at? :p

#58     Jun 16, 2008
  9. Edited for alacrity :p

#59     Jun 16, 2008
  10. Not only did his logic blow up in his face, but he's currently on pace for about 6500 posts per year as Bluebolt, further proving to everyone that he's not only a nutcase but he also doesn't trade :)

#60     Jun 16, 2008