If You Owned ET, Would You Allow Trader28 to Rape and Pillage Your Site?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by aeliodon, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Easiest solution is to bring back the Trader28 Alert thread. His aliases got knocked off every 5 minutes, why was the thread deleted/closed is still a mystery.

#21     Jun 15, 2008
  2. That's the most idiotic idea of all time.

*EDIT* Sarcasm detected.. lol I stopped reading at first after "... get the attention of his ISP."

LOLOLOL

#22     Jun 15, 2008
  3. Yep and I wore them down.. losers are losers in any game :p :cool: :D

#23     Jun 15, 2008
  4. yo, so what;s your beef against JH and whats SCT?? What's with the vendetta against ET. Everytime I ask these questions I get half-assed answers. Why does everyone hate you? I wanna hear it from the source.

#24     Jun 15, 2008
  5. But I thought it was fun and it seemed that the thread was annoying you for a change :D :p

#25     Jun 15, 2008
  6. Of course it was fun... I beat them :p

Must have been a dozen people or more and I whipped them single handed :cool:

Only stayers become profitable traders so no real surprise beating pretenders :p

#26     Jun 15, 2008
  7. He doesn't really care about SCT or puretick which he seemed to attack as well from time to time, he just likes annoying and working up people like any other troll. He at least seems to have a sense of humor, for far worse trolls check IMDB.

#27     Jun 15, 2008
  8. I don't post more anti Jack stuff than the next guy.. but I don't take prisoners and I never lose.. that tends piss people off

Doesn't make for a very social nature but it's a perfect characteristic for a trader

#28     Jun 15, 2008
  9. Right, but why did the thread get deleted , I was willing to show off my perseverance. :D

#29     Jun 15, 2008
  10. Good trading is boring.. this place is an entertaining diversion

ps: It's only trolling if they respond :p

#30     Jun 15, 2008