If you owe money on your home, are you really a 'homeowner?'

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 16, 2008.

1. That's funny, after you originally corrected my general assumption, I clearly stated on THREE occasions that only Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and VA loans are regulated against these types of clauses. Outside of that scope, almost anything goes.

Did you not know that Fannie Mae is FNMA abbreviated? Oh wait, you must be under the impression that all of these wonderful loans are FNMA. While we are at it, inflation is under control and there are no credit problems in this country.

Believe whatever you want and good luck.

#81     Apr 20, 2008
  2. No, you haven't heard of any, because there aren't any. You're completely wrong.

What's sad about this is that I have little doubt that people are asking these kinds of questions on Yahoo, because morons like you are creating doubts. All it takes on the internet is a couple of idiots to create an urban legend about mortgages.

Like I said before, you've got literally no substantiation of any of this. You've proved it one more time.

Now I've decided you're both a liar and stupid. LOL.

OldTrader

#82     Apr 20, 2008
  3. I actually thought this sounded more interesting than what I am supposed to be doing now so I searched around for 10 min or so and didn't see anything. What did you search on?

#83     Apr 21, 2008
  4. Laws and rules mean you are not free, period.

It's funny; Americans have this one thing so shoved into their mind from early childhood; USA is the land of free.

One has to have the IQ of a rat or never have thought about it to believe America is free.

America does not even reside in a good position in terms of freedom, there is little difference when you compare it with other countries.

For instance fucking another guy is not illegal in America but polygamy is, then there are countries where polygamy is not illegal but being gay is.

What is the most un-free country in your mind, try comparing America with that country, tell me what big differences you find among them in terms of freedom.

If you want a free country, you have to be willing to accept the consequences of freedom and bare with them for freedom in return, think in terms of no rules and laws, a country that just runs based on what people want to do. But most people are not willing to go with the consequences and so they will give their freedom for the security that laws can (or supposedly) bring. And so nations and governments exist. Point being that it is ridiculous to talk about a country being free or not. There currently exists no such thing, the annoying thing is that countries that have power and rules, give themselves the right to tell countries with less or different rules to change their laws.

For instance go find yourself a small island and claim it a state with no rules and laws, have people coming and living there, and eventually you will see the fucking UN butting in and telling you, you (the state) have to change what you are. Talking about the UN, fuck the UN, it is really is a piece of shit, tell me what the UN did to this world, other than being a cover up for the shit it stands for.

#84     Apr 21, 2008
  5. Isn't that the good thing about hell, you can stop doing whatever you don't want and do as you please with no consequences. And if there is a consequence you are already living it.

Stop eating in hell and nothing will change, start eating and nothing will change. That being said; this life is almost the worst it can get, had it been worse life would not be sustainable, had it been better it would not be such a hell.

#85     Apr 21, 2008