If you live in this district you deserve to be fleeced by the government.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 9, 2012.

1. I think you mean that literally.

Anyway just having citizenship & the age of majority should not be the only requirements to vote.

#11     Nov 9, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Blacks do well in politics with blacks. Period.

#12     Nov 9, 2012
  3. This statement is clearly a form of denial, but considering your mental state, I understand.:)

#13     Nov 9, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You think it is incorrect??

#14     Nov 9, 2012
  5. Ron is completely paranoid. Every white guy has become a klan member in his delusional world.

#15     Nov 9, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't know about that, but I will happily withdraw my comment if he, or anyone else for that matter, can show me one example where an election at the mayor/governor/congress/senate level between an African American and a White guy ended up with the White guy getting a larger portion of the African American vote.

One.

If no example can be provided, then it is a pretty safe assumption to make that blacks vote black, regardless of record.

#16     Nov 9, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I doubt you'll need to be withdrawing that statement. Most blacks ARE the consummate racists.

#17     Nov 9, 2012
    #18     Nov 9, 2012
  9. Well, I hate to be the one who breaks it to you, but there is one. Mayor Scott King, Gary, IN. A city which is 90% black. Things got to get pretty fucked up before blacks will support a white guy, but it has been done. BTW, He was married to a black woman, so that may have helped. The city is now under the leadership of a black woman and is still a mess regardless of the mayors skin color.
    http://www.indianaeconomicdigest.net/main.asp?SectionID=31&SubSectionID=62&ArticleID=25843

#19     Nov 9, 2012