IF you knew for a fact that Russia would win the event,

Discussion in 'Trading' started by easymon1, Aug 5, 2022.

1. @VicBee, the EU was a pure economic union, but no more. Nowadays it's an ideological construct, much like a BigBrother dystopia. That's the problem.
    IMO b/c of that, the EU is doomed to fail and fall apart, sooner or later. Much like the US (civil war looming).
    It's not a sadistic wish of mine, but just the naked fact of reality if one analyses it a little bit deeper.
    Italy, France, Hungary are already on the way to follow Brexit .
    Apropos Brexit: why did the wise people of UK wanted to leave this POS EU?... Ever asked yourself?... :D

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    #41     Aug 8, 2022
  2. Sprout

Sprout

EU is an experiment in greater human collaboration for mutual self-interest. In the future, we'll see greater experiments of collaboration.

Most likely the only folks that want a US civil war are descendants of those whom lost the last time.

As for Brexit being a positive or negative, the fixed polar extremes just see confirmation bias. For those that what to view it a bit more objectively, the pandemic complicated the metrics;
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/12/is-brexit-working-four-key-tests

Jury is still deliberating.

#42     Aug 8, 2022
    VicBee likes this.
  3. VicBee

VicBee

You sound quite young and indoctrinated by nationalist ideals. I encourage you to expand your readings materials to more constructive endeavors instead of destructive ones. GL, I'm not interested in arguing.

#43     Aug 9, 2022
  4. Oh thanks for the compliment!
    But you are totally wrong also in this case, b/c I'm already 50+... :)

In other words, you don't like any opposing views. Sounds very undemocratic, even totalitarian, IMO... :)

Yeah, truth hurts. You can put me into your ignore list.

ostrich-effect.jpeg

#44     Aug 9, 2022