IF you knew for a fact that Russia would win the event,

Discussion in 'Trading' started by easymon1, Aug 5, 2022.

1. zghorner

zghorner

how on earth could you possibly know that? you do realize everything we are fed is BS. Convince the people that Ukraine has a chance so we can take billions $ from US poor people (taxes) and send it to the Richest people of Ukraine...lol. Im sure that money is being spent exactly how the American people would want and not just being absorbed by the 1%...lol.

Fine. If Russia wins and no other conflicts arise...oil is the play. Seems to already be pricing in this exact scenario. People will chill out on defense stocks like LMT so a short there might work out. Long Russian Ruble. Can you buy their index, ERUS?

#31     Aug 8, 2022
    earth_imperator likes this.
  2. Atlantic

Atlantic

3. SunTrader

SunTrader

WTF?

I asked you how do YOU know "I just cant imagine anyone thinking Russia cant dominate Ukraine if they wanted to."

And you respond with propaganda spin nonsense once again.

Translation you have no clue and are just looking to rant. Ok, I get that. Rant on, howl at the moon, whatever.

#33     Aug 8, 2022
  4. Sprout

Sprout

With Russia forming new trading alliances, then including China and India with 1/3 of the world's population would be essential factors in the equation.

#34     Aug 8, 2022
    earth_imperator likes this.
  5. VicBee

VicBee

India has demonstrated again and again that it will not follow any one ideology or influence. They will do business with whomever suits India best. Oh, and good luck doing business with India!
    Russia is a small country for China's exports. Sure, oil and gaz are interesting to them but it's doubtful that Russia would close itself off from the west.

#35     Aug 8, 2022
  6. easymon1

easymon1

For all the freakin chin waggin and jaw jackin, I ain't seeing many specific PRODUCT and POSITIONs Posted, lol. This is the TRADING Section 'case ya didn't know that. TRADING.
    What if you AT LEAST post a freakin Product to watch based on the 'information' deposit that follows that PRODUCT? How bout that? Deal?
    Then if we are lucky, please add to that Product a POSITION?
    Hell ya.
    Then jack ya jaws all ya want!
    Ya bought a ticket with your PRODUCT post, so now ya takes your ride.

Put SOMETHING SPECIFIC into the pot, please?
    And no momma jokes, lol. Those gotta go in Politics fer sure.

#36     Aug 8, 2022
  7. Sprout

Sprout

Do you have an example of India demonstrating this claim? It seems that definition could be applied to any nation-state.

#37     Aug 8, 2022
  8. Nope, it cannot be said so for any nation-state!
    Example: the EU with its 29 or so member states is just a vassal of the US, so all its member states, with few exception like Hungary, are not free to decide for themselves, b/c of the decisions taken in the EU for all of them...
    Q.E.D.

Regarding India: India acts independent, even when the US threatens and sanctions India. For example when India bought the S-400 air defense system from Russia. And recently India bought Russian oil & gas, ignoring the sanction threats from Washington. Only a sovereign nation like India is free to act so...

#38     Aug 8, 2022
  9. VicBee

VicBee

India bought Soviet and US weapons during the Cold War and continues to mix and match;. India manufactures generic pharmaceuticals with little regards to international rights. India is going against the consensus regarding coal production Those are 3 I can think of right away, but my point wasn't to disparage India, simply that they act in their own interest most of the time.

#39     Aug 8, 2022
    Sprout likes this.
  10. VicBee

VicBee

You fail to understand the values of consensus and negotiated agreements, probable because you come from a country that has ever only known dictatorships wrapped in communist propaganda. But Europe's experiment is the strongest evidence yet that independent nations can find enough commonalities and the will to move beyond wars to give up some of their independence for a greater good. While their quest is froth with challenges, Europe shows the world what can be achieved. The dictators of the world and those who find comfort in hierarchy and obedience are relics of another age.

#40     Aug 8, 2022
    Atlantic and Sprout like this.