If you have money, what will you do?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 0008, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Give all my money to you.

Your address?

#11     Dec 1, 2002
  2. I plan to go back to school in 2 or 3 years at USC to get my MS in Real Estate Development and start building, but I will always trade.

#12     Dec 1, 2002
  3. After all the women and alcohol... I'd start investing in real estate and continue on with trading.:D

#13     Dec 1, 2002
  4. I'll always trade, but the whole reason I trade is to be able to frivolously blow it on sports car racing. So a motorsports related business it is.

#14     Dec 1, 2002
  5. Mispe

Mispe

With a lot of money : TBonds !!.....and peace of mind !

Otherwise Financial Trading. All other activities too risky : Venture Capital, Own business, Real estate etc.
    With Financial Trading you can manage your risk even protect you against extreme situation.

Who said something like that : "The most difficult is not to earn your money is to keep it...!"

#15     Dec 1, 2002
  6. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I'd only spend a few hours a week to manage my money or have asset mananger to do it, so I can spend more time to enjoy life.

#16     Dec 1, 2002
  7. sunnie

sunnie

Depends on the amount of money....how much are we talking about???:D

#17     Dec 1, 2002
  8. Intersting thread here. I'm curious how much money you think it would take to just walk away from the game (for the most part) and enjoy life? I think $10,000,000 net of taxes would do the trick for me earning 5% or so interest....

-Guru

#18     Dec 1, 2002