If you have an idea that might save America...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Option Trader, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Humpy

Humpy

I got ideas how to repair America but I definately don't want to donate them for free plus get a lot of hassle from those that think they are carying too much of the burden. It's going to be tough all round and tougher on some than others.

You elected the Dems and now they are going to have a go their way. Quite what happens if they fail - Lordy only knows !!

I'm stocking up with grub just in case it falls apart - that's how bad it is imho

Option Trader - why not try giving them your idea on line ? As for being paid - a bit optimistic I think

#31     Feb 24, 2009
  2. Watching gold bugs faces melt away as they clutch radioactive gold is a pretty funny visual...

#32     Feb 24, 2009
  3. You need power to be heard. The problem is not that elected officials don't have all the answers or that some citizens have the answers but aren't heard. The problem is that many of the elected officials in no way correlate to what the American People want.

My idea is to have weekly and monthly elections on specific bills and issues so that enormous mistakes such as the stimulus package do not happen. If people decide not to be informed then they will miss opportunities. Putting your confidence in a politician for 2-6 years is suicide.

#33     Feb 24, 2009
  4. bxptone

bxptone

LMFAOOOOOOOO so I guess you voted for Bush??? I guess you voted for the Republican congress too?

Yeah, you all did a REAL BANG UP JOB!!!

Sold this country out to China and the Middle East. And the corruption that took place was ASTOUNDING! The Jack Abramoff case being just disgraceful. AND AGAIN, WHY THE FUCK ARE REPUBLICANS EVEN MENTIONING THE WORD SPENDING, WITH ALL THE SPENDING AND DEFICIT BUILDING THEY DID FOR 6 YEARS 2000-2006!??!?!

My god another MONTH OF BUSH and this country would not have survived... OH BUT HE MAKES THE BIGGEST AIRCRAFT CARRIER IN THE WORLD AND NAMED IT AFTER HIS FATHER! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

#34     Feb 24, 2009
  5. bxptone

bxptone

Anyone still doubting the "dumbing down of america"!!?!??

1500 posts on a message board in one year ? GOD THIS COUNTRY SUCKS FUCKING ASS.

#35     Feb 24, 2009

6. agreed.... it wasn't long ago that there was a leftist movement in this country that outright questioned whether or not the world would have been better had the USA never been formed.

And Again ... the Idiot-Left goes unquestioned

#36     Feb 24, 2009
  7. Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

#37     Feb 24, 2009
  8. Humpy

Humpy

Can't you read DUMMY !!
    It says 1409 posts
    And no I didn't vote for George and the monster raving looney party

#38     Feb 25, 2009